30 Day Challenge

Options
amariecruz89
amariecruz89 Posts: 83 Member
Hi Ladies, I wanted to share this with you. A few of my friends and I are doing it, not sure if you wanted to join in.
We are doing them in addition to our exercises. I am only on Day 3, but it's going well. God is teaching me faithfulness and discipline. I hate push-ups but I know they are good for me so that's why every day I'm doing at least one minute of as many I can do. Looking forward to seeing how I improve if I really stick to it for 30 days :)

If the image doesn't work here is the link :)
http://pinterest.com/pin/173247916888007717/

Replies

• ajnlee25
    ajnlee25 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Can't get the link to work. I am interested, how can I get more info?
  • amariecruz89
    Options
    Fixed it! Now the whole making it smaller part I dont know how to do ha. BUT you can save the image and you'll be able to view the whole thing :)

778154719c8aecebc7a3bc0e7292446d.jpg
  • ajnlee25
    Options
    I will start today. I can't wait until Monday. I am guessing for the missing day to add 10 squats and repeat Friday. Now I have to figure out baby including planks, squats, pushups, crunches, and wall sit. Thank you!
  • amariecruz89
    Options
    Awesome :) Let me know how you like it, and feel free to add me
  • ajnlee25
    Options
    I just sent you a request. It is definitely a challenge. How are you doing so far?
  • ajnlee25
    Options
    I started over yesterday, so I just have a few extra days repeated at beginning.
  • amariecruz89
    Options
    Totally understandable, that's awesome you are sticking with it though!
    I'm doing my best to stick with it despite being sick, but some days I don't get in because I feel so bad :(

I have noticed my push-ups are getting better though! That's exciting for me ha. I got in 17 regular push-ups the other day, and started with 10. How about yours?
  • ajnlee25
    Options
    I mainly wanted to be on the right day of the week, and figured I was in bad enough shape repeating wasn't a problem. I can almost do a real push-up. I can get halfway down for maybe 10. I've been doing 30 sec attempting real and 30 sec fake. What day are you on?