Zombies, Run! gift

Options
mizzie1980
mizzie1980 Posts: 379 Member
Ok, so my hubby and I are geeks, I'll just put that out there, and today is our anniversary. We had decided a few weeks ago not to get each other anything because we are going to take a weekend trip soon. Today I had a tough day at work, a tough week actually, and I come home to this propped on my computer monitor:

72eaeb36-1384-4cf2-929a-eff6034e95a5.jpg

He made that! I laughed and I just smile every time I see it. It's the best gift I could have asked for. 1) There are many Runner 5s out there, but I'm the only one with an award from the citizens of Abel Township, 2) It's totally geeky and totally me, 3) This is his way of encouraging me.

And I had to post it here because nearly no one else in my life will "get" why this is so cool and makes me so happy.

Replies

• ScullyKel
    ScullyKel Posts: 69
    Options
    That is very sweet, what a cool idea. Happy Anniversary!
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Awe thats awesome. Happy Anniversary :)
  • dragon1ady
    dragon1ady Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!

Happy anniversary, and congratulations on finding someone who really gets you, and who really tries to make you happy. :)
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful gift! Happy anniversary!
  • janeensan
    janeensan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Ohmigosh---that's soooo wonderful!!! I just love it. What a guy!

I hope the stress at work has burned itself out and that you two have a FABULOUS weekend getaway!

Thanks for sharing the piccie with us--your fellow runners here definitely got a kick out of it.
  • Amerielle
    Amerielle Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    How fun!! Happy Anniversary!
  • sxymilf
    sxymilf Posts: 17
    Options
    Thats brilliant :smile:
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    That is so sweet, I love it!! Kudos to your hubby!!
  • myriddian
    myriddian Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Give that man a free car, He's a winner!

Happy Anniversary xoxo
  • mizzie1980
    mizzie1980 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It's still on my desk (I need to decide where I want to hang it) and it still makes me smile.