Anyone close to Nashville?

Options

Replies

• Jimmyc1320
    Options
    Hi I live in La Vergne and am starting to go to the North Rutherford Y in Smyrna. Would love to find some people to work out with and maybe go running. I am a beginner though.
  • Jimmyc1320
    Options
    Unfortunately Green Hills has the only trader joe's
  • imadyer
    imadyer Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm in Nashville, Southern Hills specifically.
  • ijavagypsy
    Options
    Yay! Another Tennessean! Sorry--am about 150 mi. from Nashville, but it's good to see some of us here!
  • lizjohnson2169
    Options
    I'm near Knoxville lol (:
  • Tinkerbsb
    Tinkerbsb Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Live in Mount Juliet and work in Lebanon and am all over this state for my work
  • christena06
    christena06 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am in hartsville a little ways from nashville but go to the mall sometimes
  • alyssamacon
    alyssamacon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm south of Nashville... living in Spring Hill... working in Franklin
  • MrsVal03
    MrsVal03 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I live in Kingston Springs (Cheatham Co.), work in ****son (county).... through to bellevue and west nashville often......

I think I am about the only one on the west side of town?!
  • jenniferp04
    jenniferp04 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I live in Nashville and work in Donelson.
  • Angela_89
    Angela_89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in Ashland City...
  • dreamingmatthew
    dreamingmatthew Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in Nashville. Specifically Antioch.
  • hamincold
    hamincold Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi Group!

I am just starting Nutrisystem and hoping to shed quite a few pounds. I am from Spring Hill.
  • hamincold
    Options
    Hi - I am in Spring Hill as well. How are you doing?
  • hamincold
    Options
    Hello fellow group of Nashvillians! Glad to hear we have many of us near Nashville. Maybe we can get a group going!

I am originally from Minnesota and moved here 5 years ago. I love Nashville and living here.

My weight loss journey began a month ago. Currently, I am using Nutrisystem food during the day and then eating a meal with low calories. I am really trying to stick to 1200-1500 calories a day. I am only 18 days into this journey.

I am considered overweight and really should lose about 50 pounds. I would be happy with 40. I am unable to exercise much due to severe back issue and pain. This really makes it hard for me to lose. I am determined however, to try and do this with medication and low calorie diet. I went to the doctor and she has put me on Phenermine. Is anyone else using it? What is your experience?

Hope you all are having a great Friday and I look forward to us all interacting with each other.

Nancy
  • markeugene22
    markeugene22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mount Juliet. Enjoy talking to people so don't shy away!
  • Nurse_Christy
    Nurse_Christy Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I live in Springfield and work in Ashland City.
  • kmoirecavender
    kmoirecavender Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    live in ashland city and work in nashville
  • mlh37214
    mlh37214 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Live in Donelson, work in Madison.

Anyone else use the greenways?? I'm trying to get consistent with it, but such a baby about the weather, and have been lucky to make it a few miles once a week!! Looking to get back to jogging.
  • agalassie
    agalassie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Bellevue!