Get to know your locals! States Q - Z

Options
Hey Team! Get to know your locals! Post here if you live in the U.S, States beginning with the letter Q-Z. Try to meet new friends and get to know one another!

Replies

• missharleychick
    Options
    Hey Team - Im from Salt Lake Utah. I moved here 6 years ago from sunny southern California. I love it here! Anyone else close by?
  • brina1977
    brina1977 Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm in Salt Lake. I've lived here forever. We have a 2 year plan to move somewhere tropical. I'm allergic to the cold weather. LOL
  • cmbartos170
    cmbartos170 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am currently in Blacksburg, Virginia (VA Tech). Lived in Huntsville AL for 10 years (and miss it). Born and raised in Syracuse, NY.
  • missharleychick
    Options
    I'm in Salt Lake. I've lived here forever. We have a 2 year plan to move somewhere tropical. I'm allergic to the cold weather. LOL

Yay, another Utahn! I actually live in Herriman, but work near the airport... I absolutely love it here, great place to raise kids. I don't think I would ever move from here.
  • cricketdc
    cricketdc Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Christine from the State of Virginia. Northern Virginia.
    Hello to everybody!
  • okishkash
    okishkash Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi I am from Texas!
  • Maxieboy123
    Options
    Milwaukee Wisconsin anyone?
  • lcrockett
    lcrockett Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Bayou Country - Baton Rouge, Louisiana
  • nicf76
    nicf76 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Waukesha, WI
  • grk_tigris
    grk_tigris Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all I'm in North Augusta, SC been in the south most of my life. We moved here when I was 8 but i still claim to be a yankee (via NJ). LOL
  • LindieLu79
    LindieLu79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am currently in Blacksburg, Virginia (VA Tech). Lived in Huntsville AL for 10 years (and miss it). Born and raised in Syracuse, NY.

I am from upstate NY as well!! (Utica/Rome area) I went to SUNY Oswego. I currently live in Virginia Beach.
  • joyline7
    joyline7 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hey there! Am from Milwaukee Wisconsin too