New Dude looking to join or start a 21 day challenge.

Options
Good evening all,

I am new here and keep reading about these 21 day challenges. Is anyone up for it?

Replies

• SanDiegoMuscle
    SanDiegoMuscle Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    What is a 21 day challenge?
  • SanDiegoJohn
    SanDiegoJohn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good evening all,

I am new here and keep reading about these 21 day challenges. Is anyone up for it?

I'm all about the short challenges, but I don't know what the 21 Day Challenges are.

Working on my own "Perfect August" challenge right now (http://bit.ly/17vQOE4).

John
  • JanetteBradleyMahnken
    Options
    I don't know what the 21 day challenge is either. I checked out your Aug challenge SanDiegoJohn and your sites. Good challenge, but I would have to make some changes for me to do it. I can't afford to go to a gym, so the work outs would have to be some thing I could do for free at home or running around my neighborhood. I also can not completely give up fast food, but I do try to limit it and choose healthier choices. My boyfriend is the one that does the cooking for the family most of the time, and some times we are busy with his son's after school sports activities and so we some times end up going that route. The rest of the family doesn't want to change to a healthier menu or life style either, so there is always junk food in the house. But I have pretty much gave it up and I make sure to keep lots of veggies, salads, fruits and other stuff for me to munch on.