Broadchurch Fans

Options
moby_chick
moby_chick Posts: 86 Member
Has anyone got it sussed? I think Tom's got something to do with it, but then again the vicar acts a bit dubious.... and I don't think the brother-in-law is out of the woods yet.... and Danny's dad might not have got off the hook either. Couldn't be Beth, could it?! Lol, I suppose I'll just have to wait until the last in the series tomorrow night (Monday 22nd).

Replies

• carole456
    carole456 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I've no idea who has done the wicked deed, every week I think it's someone else! I've kep all the previous episodes so I can watch it again later and see if I missed anything (I'm a bit sad!!)
  • chicco57
    chicco57 Posts: 298
    Options
    I've no idea! but its great to watch and try and guess who it is!
  • chezz
    chezz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    i love this programme im hooked when i think i know who it is them some think happens and im back to square one i love it best thing on telly for a long time xx
  • MOB32014
    MOB32014 Posts: 4
    Options
    I think Tom saw something but why has he smashed his laptop up? cant wait until tomorrow night, shame its last one.
  • moby_chick
    Options
    I'm like everyone else..... every week I suspect someone different. :O)

@Carole456 I think that's a good idea of yours, to go back over them and see what we might have missed.

Yes, there must be a reason for Tom having smashed the laptop.... and funny how the vicar ended up with it. Hmmmm.

I'll be sad when it finishes tomorrow night.... definitely best t.v. viewing in ages. :D I like the music too.
  • ursiestar
    ursiestar Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    It's got me hooked and no idea, every week I change my mind, last week was suspicious of the coppers husband or perhaps her son?! Sad its coming to an end have really enjoyed it.
  • camberwellbeauty
    camberwellbeauty Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    One of the best programmes on TV for a long time, It wouldn't surprise me if Olly had something to do with it, it was his fathers boat that Danny was bought ashore from, and dumped on the beach. I have only just twigged that in the opening scenes when it looks like blood dripping from the boys hand it's red diesel and its some sort of smuggling ring, every man on there is a red herring...on AOL earlier this week the killer was named, one of the cast was interviewed and let slip who it was....I didn't look...it would so spoil the end...
  • charlychops
    Options
    I think detective millers husband did it and that her son tom saw or was somehow involved and that's why he's acting strangely... also millers husband looks similar to the plumber who was apparently seen carrying dannys body onto the beach. Can't wait to find out the truth tonight!
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Absolutely hooked!! Only started watching it because it was David Tennant, but then i got sucked into the storyline.

I think Tom's definitely got something to do with it, certainly after coming out with the fact him and Danny weren't best friends!! And in the very first episode, you saw him deleting messages on his phone! As for the Vicar, I think that was coincidental given that it's been established that he takes walks around the church and vicarage.

Still don't have a clue who did it tho! Won't be able to watch tonight's episode till tomorrow at the earliest :sad: since I have Tae Kwon Do class tonight and am shattered afterwards.
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I think it's Miller's husband too, but purely on the basis that the finger of suspicion hasn't been pointed at him yet! It's such a good programme :smile:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Probably won't have time to watch it tonight, so I hope I don't read spoilers before I do! Never suspected Miller's husband, Tom could have incited him to do something.
  • PurpleTina
    PurpleTina Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I think detective millers husband did it and that her son tom saw or was somehow involved and that's why he's acting strangely... also millers husband looks similar to the plumber who was apparently seen carrying dannys body onto the beach. Can't wait to find out the truth tonight!

and she had a go at Susan last week and said something along the lines of 'how could you not have known what was going on in your own home'; DH and I reckon that might come back to bite her on the bum. Roll on 9pm!!!
  • Mrsshellers
    Mrsshellers Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I reckon its the police womans hubbie too but its just cos he seems a bit odd!

And also this: \/
    and she had a go at Susan last week and said something along the lines of 'how could you not have known what was going on in your own home'; DH and I reckon that might come back to bite her on the bum. Roll on 9pm!!!

But my biggest question is how come the parents of Danny didn't know he was sneaking out all over the place at night?! Seems a bit odd to me!
  • BerryH
    Options
    "Broadchurch producer Richard Stokes has hinted that the very last insight into Danny Latimer’s death will be revealed right at the end of the final episode, possibly after the credits." Yikes!
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    "Broadchurch producer Richard Stokes has hinted that the very last insight into Danny Latimer’s death will be revealed right at the end of the final episode, possibly after the credits." Yikes!
    :noway: That's one helluva way to keep the audience watching and on the edge of their seats!!!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    :noway: That's one helluva way to keep the audience watching and on the edge of their seats!!!
    I hope the ITV talkover guy doesn't ruin it by announcing that News At Ten will follow, JUST at the exact moment it's revealed! :laugh:
  • moby_chick
    Options
    [/quote]
    I hope the ITV talkover guy doesn't ruin it by announcing that News At Ten will follow, JUST at the exact moment it's revealed! :laugh:
    [/quote]

o.m.g., there would be 10 million irate viewer! :happy:
  • moby_chick
    Options
    p.s. how do you post a quote properly?
  • moby_chick
    Options
    @PurpleTina You were right! It really did come back to bite her on the bum.
  • BerryH
    Options
    ***SPOILERS (ish)***

Not sure what the last insight was, unless they meant Ghost Danny, or that Broadchurch will be back (how???). I can see why they dropped the extra scene on Facebook, totally unnecessary