would love new friends that log in every day

Options
Terresa
Terresa Posts: 11 Member
I am in SoCal and I log in everyday, and would love to have more friends that do the same. Also would love to know of any trails or great places to run? :smile: :wink:

Replies

• auteurfille22
    auteurfille22 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I don't live anywhere near you; I live in Connecticut, but I do log everyday and I'd be happy to add you as a friend :)
  • rosiesmama
    rosiesmama Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Over here! I log in every day (now :0). I don't live close (but do get to SoCal a few times a year). I hike Temescal Canyon in the Palisades or Will Rogers State Park. LOVE me some California. Going to the Bay Area this week. WOOO!
  • mtnh2oskier
    mtnh2oskier Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP this week, but I'd love to have some new friends and so far I've logged in every day! I'm in SW Colorado, so if you want some mountain trails I can help you, but Cali is a ways off from me.
  • drift
    drift Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Can't help with trails info as I'm in the UK but I log in every day and always try and encourage friends on here. Just had a week off logging as away on holiday but back on Monday with my spring goals all set - 7 lbs in 14 weeks, some activity every day, 5 a day inc a banana and lots of water. Feel free to add.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I live in California, but like 5hrs away from SoCal.
  • wendyapple
    wendyapple Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    i love socal and am trying to move there in the next few years, but am currently in new york. but i do log in every day!
  • Sarahsmiles0875
    Sarahsmiles0875 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am almost a year in daily logging..feel free to add me:)
  • Brandification
    Brandification Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Same as most people who have responded, nowhere close to SoCal (unfortunately), but I do log every day. Feel free to add me :)
  • phyl303
    phyl303 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm not in SoCal either, but in SoCa .....South Cackalackie.

I'm new to MFP (3 weeks) but I'm loving it. I log in every day.

Feel free to friend me, with a message please.

Happy Friday, All.

phyl
  • naford93
    naford93 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I log in daily, so feel free to add me. Not anywhere near SoCal though :P
  • Veslus
    Veslus Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Not sure where in SoCal you are, but.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Merrill_Trail

The Sam Merrill trail in Altadena is pretty beautiful. I've hiked it a few times, and it's great as long as you go in the early morning.
  • MarielleVert
    MarielleVert Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I log in everyday, but I'm not from that coast. I live in North Carolina with my partner and our two dogs.

I'd be happy to encourage new friends. Please add me. :)

Have a lovely Friday.
    -M
  • kinlowd
    kinlowd Posts: 9
    Options
    i log in every day. Feel free to add me. My id is kinlowd.
  • getfitcharles
    Options
    i'm on here all the damn time. don't live anywhere near you though (i'm in england) so i can't offer advice on that. feel free to add anyway, i'm a nice guy. :)
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    nowhere near socal either (other side of the world lol) but feel free to add me....i log in every day :)
  • mmctaw
    mmctaw Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Terresa! I'm not in SoCal either but log in every day as well. Let's be friends!
  • SilverRaven7
    SilverRaven7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I live in chitown but I log on everyday and am welcome to any new friends :-)
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi Teressa!!!!! I try my best to log in everyday!!! I don't live in Socal but looking to move there this summer!!!!!!
  • SalonBoi
    SalonBoi Posts: 60
    Options
    Hi I'm Jaysen, not anywhere near ya, North Carolina here... I log in everyday to so feel free to add me :-)
  • Insomniatica
    Options
    I live in Ohio but I log in everyday. Anyone can feel free to add me.