got a game plan...finally....for now

Options
3foldchord
3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
Went back and forh finding a time that worked for both my husband and I do do SL5X5 together. Mornings work good for me, but my husband can't skip out of work till lunch break- my oldest son needs the car at 11:30 for a college class. After Dinner I am tired. my brain and body think the day ends at 6.
So my husband will make sure he gets int work in time that we can do SL5X5 at 4:30.

HOPEFULLY in a few weeks we can do lunch hour. My son's college class is ovr the first week of May and I should have my Base ID by then too get on base to use the gym there.

So, I am set and ready... for now. I'm sure there will be a wrench or two thrown into my schedule later, but for now I'm good.

Replies

• janeensan
    janeensan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    That's great that you and the hubs are doing SL together. Glad you can get it all worked out. Scheduling can sure be a nightmare, can't it?
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    That's great that you and the hubs are doing SL together. Glad you can get it all worked out. Scheduling can sure be a nightmare, can't it?

it changed already.
    My spouse rememebered he had something going on this week that would make Wed difficult and Friday not work at all. SO, I am starting on my on this week, around 2:30 (fits my schedule nicely)- next week we will go to the early evening time and he will join in.
    I am not holding my breath that hr will stick with it. he hs a self-proclaimed special snowflake type of guy. He usually does his 'own thing' because those people who spent yers researching and implementing don't know wht they are talking about ad 'that just doesn't work for him'
    but he said he'd give it a try.