New

Hello i'm a 21 year old mommy of a 2 year old little man. I have gained a lot of weight for 2 reasons...my first son I lost due to medical reasons, and I was so depressed I gained 20-30 pounds. Then 4 months later I got pregnant with the little man I have now, and gained 45 on top of the 20-30 pounds so i'm really over weight and want to lose at least 60 pounds and I really need some advice and motivation :)

Replies

• valmaebel
    valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
    This site is great for keeping track of what I put in my body. I've found that just tracking what I eat has helped immensely. First important note...be honest! It's the only way this will work! Log everything you eat or it's really pointless. I figure it's better to have that negative number on the screen and be honest then not track all the snacking that can add up so quickly, Feel free to friend me. I found having friends on here helps as we post on each other's statuses to answer questions and give encouragement. A lot like Facebook.
  • valmaebel
    valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
    Oh, and I'm a 31 year old mommy of three...two girls ages five and three and a one year old boy. I lost a set of twins nine years ago at 22 weeks, so I understand the pain of losing a baby. It's nice to meet you!
  • mmassacci
    mmassacci Posts: 13 Member
    Hey! I'm 25 and have a 3 year old little girl and a 4 week old little boy =). I have definitely packed on some pounds with both pregnancies and ready to lose the weight before summer rolls around. Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for support and also love supporting others too!