Diet Pepsi addict

Options
I am on Day 3 of the diet. No weight loss yet. I have not been able to drop my diet soda habit. I am down to one a day from 4 a day. I see other people have lost weight by day 3. I also accidentally ate some grape tomatoes today, during phase 2, I forgot to check my veggie list before consuming them. I miss my daily jogging workout, in the book, Haylie says to only work out 3 days a week, according to the phase.
Could diet soda really be inhibiting my weight loss so much ? I dread the withdrawal symptoms I have when I don't have any. Maybe I just need to give it some more time.

Replies

• kennagonzalez
    Options
    I feel you and am dreading what is to come. I am sitting here with a headache right now and its only day 1!!! I'm seriously considering going home from work sick. I'm not sure how i'll be able to function at work with this happening daily. I would like to know how long this will last.....my addiction is Diet Coke with Splenda....SIGH.
  • Heidiheehiho
    Heidiheehiho Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I know it's not just the caffeine either. Its the aspartame.
  • kennagonzalez
    Options
    Must be any kind of fake sugar then..the one I always drink has Splenda and not aspartame....I just hope the headache goes away soon....I can't imagine taking a pill for it because any pill that is going to relieve this would have to have caffeine in it LOL..which kinda defeats the purpose.