Results!

Options
13»

Replies

• webweaver321
    Options
    Aw, Linda - not to worry! Water weight fluctuates as much as 4-5 pounds! I don't think you did anything awful at all! And if you didn't eliminate, then well...you watch and see, a few pounds will come off as soon as your body gets rid of its stuff. You are a great inspiration. Keep up the good work but stay off the scale!!! It can really mess with your head and have you overthinking things and stressing out! :flowerforyou:
  • webweaver321
    Options
    Officially got on the scale this morning and I am down 9.4 pounds! I was sick all day on Friday with stomach issues and could not even get all my food in. Being a life long dieter, I am pretty sure a lot of this is water but I do have a water retention issue and am glad a lot of it got out!

I had the coconut curry chicken last night and it was simply delicious! I added a little lime juice and basil to the finished product (and used green curry) but OMG - that was awesome. I also was VERY impressed with the shrimp salad and egg salad this past weekend. Best I have ever had AND....I DIDNT want any bread. Wow. This is huge. If you had told me to eat egg salad over greens before I would have balked but not only didn't I care, I WANTED to. Very pleased with the diet (and myself) so far.

Wishing you all a fantastic start to this new week!
    Deb
    with Oatmeal Mango Smoothie in hand :wink:
  • lindaw66
    lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Aw, Linda - not to worry! Water weight fluctuates as much as 4-5 pounds! I don't think you did anything awful at all! And if you didn't eliminate, then well...you watch and see, a few pounds will come off as soon as your body gets rid of its stuff. You are a great inspiration. Keep up the good work but stay off the scale!!! It can really mess with your head and have you overthinking things and stressing out! :flowerforyou:

You are so right! I questioned myslef about getting on the scale, but becasue I was feeling so light, I wanted to see the number. I really need to just weigh once per week. Congrats to you though, you are doing great!
  • kennagonzalez
    Options
    I seriously hope I get results like you all! Right now I feel horrible. Its only day 1 for me and I have a horrible headache. I really hope this doesn't last long as i'm not sure how i'm gonna function at work. I normally drink 2 Diet Coke with Splenda per day...so I'm guessing that is the reason for headache? Didn't think it would come on so fast though.
  • spicyi
    spicyi Posts: 18
    Options
    I don't want to bring anyone down today, but I'm up 2 pounds from Friday :sad: I think I know why and I want everyone to learn from my mistakes. I work every other weekend and this weekend I was off so I slept in late. Starting my day off at later than I normally do pushed back all of my eating and I ended up eating dinner at 9:30 at night! I also didn't get in all of my water on Saturday or Sunday and therefore didn't eliminate any waste this weekend:frown:

I was also very irritated with my husband all weekend long. I don't get to see very much of him during the week as he goes to school 3 nights per week. He chose my weekend off to go hunting! He came home Saturday at 5pm and then went to bed! He questioned how much money I was spending on food with this new diet! Then he went to the store and bought chips, icecream and candy and proceeded to eat it in front of me! In my head I was thinking, "wow, thanks for being so supportive"! Then after he ate all that crap he fell asleep on the couch for hours!

I know stress can affect our weight loss efforts, so I'm sure this also had something to do with the gain.

I'm still down 2 over all, but I had broken by 180 barrier and now I'm back there again! I have to stop stressing about it and move on. I'm just so irritated about my weekend and the gain and now it's Monday morning!

I need a good long walk to calm me down when I get off work today.

Well, don't worry Linda, you are not alone. I'm up 1.8lbs since Saturday morning. This is week 2 P1 for me. Trying to start fresh today. Saturday I went wine tasting and to lunch with my SIL for my birthday. We had lots of fun but let me tell you what, I felt like absolute garbage on Saturday night. I love, love, love my wine but after Saturday I sure didn't miss it anymore. That's huge for me! I couldn't wait until all the driving around of the kids after school was done so I could pour myself a nice big glass of wine! Now, I'm only missing my occasional diet coke and my morning cup of decaf with lots of creamer.

Tonight is Venison chili which I also had for lunch today. So yummy and I hate venison but that's what I had in my freezer.
  • schmergs
    schmergs Posts: 6
    Options
    Kennagonzalez - Sad to say sometimes I get a headache just thinking that I SHOULD have a headache since I hadn't had any caffeine yet that day. A lot of it is mental and you just need to try and stay positive... just think that it's your body getting healthier!

And Linda, you're still doing great! Just take it one day at a time. I also usually stress myself out more when I know that I shouldn't be stressing.