New Beginnning

Options
mrsbee48
mrsbee48 Posts: 40 Member
I decided yesterday to lose a pound a week and lose the surplus 100 lbs that I carry daily. At age 64 it seems to be old fat and it's stuck on me! LOL:tongue:
I'd like to have some lady friends about my age and who have about the same goals. If you fit the description you could add me in your friends :smile:

Replies

• mrsbee48
    Options
    Day 3 and more motivated than ever! I will be slim one day! And this year, I will be below 200!!! with time but this year!:mad:
  • cubbie_girl
    cubbie_girl Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Keep it up!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Good for you, keep it up!! I'm a little younger than you but if you are interested in adding friends, please feel free to add me!
  • mrsbee48
    Options
    Well after 2 1/2 months I'm still dedicated to losing a pound a week and so far I'm ahead of myself -lol I can't remember being so in-to-it and committed ever....:wink:
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Wtg...keep up the good work!! You got this!! :)
  • beckimj
    beckimj Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Sticking with it until it is a habit is sometimes the hardest part :) Congratulations!
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss so far, keep up the hard work!
  • suzy1220
    suzy1220 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    That's great to see your commitment! I really think this site has helped me commit to, it's so easy and the people are really great. Keep up the hard work!
  • GSAllumbaugh
    GSAllumbaugh Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • mrsbee48
    Options
    Took measurements today and lost 4.3 inches! I have mini goals which is to lose 5 pounds at a time. My net goal is to be 217. I will then have lost 20 pounds since February 5th my starting day. Left the 230's and now the 220's - lol . Can't wait to be under the 210's I want to be under 200 pounds this year if it is to be 199.9 I'll be doing a happy dance! LOL. :laugh: Still motivated and moving along
  • mrsbee48
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the cheers; hard to catch up with you all but coming on strong - lol! I have to agree that the commuunity is helpful too. I like to read blogs and to read about people with the "pretty much the same goal" as me and see how the're doing and doing-it Together WE CAN DO IT:flowerforyou: