hi im new, looking for other pcos friends

Options
2»

Replies

• Rae123456
    Rae123456 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to this group too. I'm not a newbie to MFP though. About 1.5 years ago I managed to lose 55 lbs (before gaining most back). Feel free to add me!
  • beckslite
    beckslite Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am 27 and new to mfp as well. I was diagnosed with pcos a few months ago, and am desperately trying to lose weight. I was prescribed metformin, stopped taking it due to stomach issues, but when I've researched it more and saw what luck others had on I decided to try once again. Unfortunately I don't have any friends around who are committed to eating healthy and working out so It would be great to 'meet' other like minded individuals!

That is hard when you don't have friends in the same situation. None of my friends have pcos. It's good to make friends who understand. Good luck on your journey :)
  • beckslite
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to this group too. I'm not a newbie to MFP though. About 1.5 years ago I managed to lose 55 lbs (before gaining most back). Feel free to add me!

You can do this. Good luck on your journey. I'm here for all my mfp friends :)
  • AmandaTWaH
    AmandaTWaH Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just found out I have PCOS. I'm still learning and figuring out how to get it under control and I'd love it if you'd add me.
  • beckslite
    Options
    Hey! I just found out I have PCOS. I'm still learning and figuring out how to get it under control and I'd love it if you'd add me.

I've added you :)
  • teresabaker1840
    Options
    I'd like to add you to my friends list. please reply teresabaker1840:smile:
  • beckslite
    Options
    I'd like to add you to my friends list. please reply teresabaker1840:smile:

I've added you :)
  • LoyalAngel16
    LoyalAngel16 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me as well. Been struggling with PCOS since I was a teen but was diagnosed at about 20. Very frustrating. Welcome to add me if you like. Love having cycsters to compare issues with.
  • Melissashirley10
    Melissashirley10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me as well, MelissaShirley10 . I am also new to MFP and also have been diagnosed with PCOS since 2010. I was on Metformin for a while but stopped it all together not being able to handle the side effects. Hoping to lose the weight to get it under control. Best of luck to all of you.
  • beckslite
    Options
    You are welcome to add me as well. Been struggling with PCOS since I was a teen but was diagnosed at about 20. Very frustrating. Welcome to add me if you like. Love having cycsters to compare issues with.

I've added you :bigsmile:
  • beckslite
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me as well, MelissaShirley10 . I am also new to MFP and also have been diagnosed with PCOS since 2010. I was on Metformin for a while but stopped it all together not being able to handle the side effects. Hoping to lose the weight to get it under control. Best of luck to all of you.

• elly011991
    Options
    You can add me too!! I am looking for more PCOS friends! We can kick PCOS's *kitten* together :)
  • beckslite
    Options
    You can add me too!! I am looking for more PCOS friends! We can kick PCOS's *kitten* together :)

• stormygirl_82
    Options
    cool