UPDATE regarding Moderators!

Options
I have been thinking about our moderators and how to make the process easier. I originally wanted to have a different moderator every day to get everyone involved, but I am not sure I can select moderators each week for every day. What I think we should do is appoint 2 more "group owners" (someone I can add as an owner) who will help me moderate each day, or as much as they can. Between myself and the two new group owners, we can help keep this board active and moving. The only requirement is to be active on this board, getting the COMMITMENTS, CHALLENGES, WEIGH IN'S, TREAT DAY threads posted on their correct days. Also to be responsive and helpful with the community by encouragement and offering ideas.

If you are interested in this, just send me a message!

NOTE!! We already have moderators assigned through this Friday, so this will not start until Saturday 4/27/2013.

Thanks!

Replies

• Dbrock25
    Dbrock25 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would help but I'm on a mobile device which makes the site limited to me.
  • nicolie81587
    nicolie81587 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I would help but I'm on a mobile device which makes the site limited to me.

I know, it sucks! The only time I am on desktop is when I am at work or at the library doing homework. I wonder why it's not available on the mobile app?
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do this...but the only time I can really committ to it to the best I can is on weekdays. I can do a thread a week if that helps!
  • junkintrunk5
    junkintrunk5 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I can help out as much as I can with posting and keeping us motivated as much as possbile.
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I can definitely help out