Recipes in MyFitnessPal

Options
nishelby
nishelby Posts: 16 Member
Has anyone added the Fast Metabolism Diet recipes in myfitnesspal to share?

Replies

• lindaw66
    lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Has anyone added the Fast Metabolism Diet recipes in myfitnesspal to share?

Maybe I'll try to do that this week. If I can't get it done during the week, I can definatley get it done on the weekend as it is slower at work and that will give me something to do!
  • glogg4me
    glogg4me Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    How about we all agree to put in recipes with a consistent prefix so it is easy for us all to find. I'd suggest FMD P1 *******, FMD P2 *****, FMD P3. Should we add weather it is a snack, breakfast, lunch or dinner in the prefix as well?

This way we just have to search for FMD P2 lunch and a lot of options will come up.
  • glogg4me
    glogg4me Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The asterisks are a stand in for the recipe name ie Mango salsa
  • lindaw66
    lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    That's a great idea! I think we'll be fine with just the prefix of FMD P1, etc should be enough because when you search with that prefix you will find all the recipies for that phase.:drinker:
  • nishelby
    nishelby Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started adding the recipes in so i will make them FMD P1, etc. It won't let me share the recipes because it keeps asking me to fill in the "sub category" which is a required field, but when i click on the box, it's a drop down and the drop down is empty. I made sure i filled in the "Category". any one had any luck with adding recipes?