DAY 9!

Options
SnicciFit
SnicciFit Posts: 967 Member
It's Day 9 already! (For the majority of us... some are ahead and some are behind). How is everyone feeling/doing?

I feel pretty good, but feel like I'm not getting enough veggies. I need to do something about that... Otherwise, resisting temptations hasn't been hard at all. This gets easier every time I do it!

Replies

• cksummer2013
    cksummer2013 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    DAY 9!!!!

I'm feeling great. I have a testimony! Thank the Good Lord above for helping me find my way to the Whole30...I was skeptical at first, admittedly, mainly because I kept thinking, how am I gonna lose weight eating all I wanted of foods I love except for my sugar or dairy? Well, people, this morning I put on a pair of slacks that I have not worn in many months. I had tried them a few weeks back and although I got them zipped, I knew better than to wear them out in public....I'm comfortably sitting in them right now and just still cannot believe it. I know I have lost inches already else I would not have gotten them on...All I can say, is this really has given me the incentive that I needed to keep on keeping on. This may turn into a Whole4ever for me, LOL. Praise the Lord for answering prayers to give me strength to not cave in....those are kinda my thoughts on the program so far....Haha
  • SnicciFit
    SnicciFit Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    summer! So glad you are feeling so great already! Just imagine what the next 21 days might bring!!!!
  • LisaGNV
    LisaGNV Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Day 23 for me and I'm still wowed by the plan. I am eating the best I've ever eaten in my life (quality AND quantity), sleeping like a rock for the first time in years, and down two sizes (since the beginning of March, but yeah...). I can't wait to see what life is like post-Whole30.
  • kelr0110
    kelr0110 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I was feeling perfectly fine until about an hour ago. Idk....I'm feeling MAYDAY! MAYDAY! - i was just at target and saw kit kats and coke zeroes....sigh. Now I came back to work and ate strawberries, another HB egg and another handful of cashews. omg...ugh. munchie mania.

I thought I was past this - had no problems at all until this moment lol.

summer that is fantastic testimony!

my boyfriend has not followed the weighing rule even though he's on board for everything else with me - he lost 8lbs in a week. im looking to all of your comments to keep me stable here. my gosh idk wtf - i feel like a monster today.

congratulations snicci with ease le resistance and to summer for your slacks victory :) keep it up
  • iheartiscream
    Options
    Day 9 for meeee.

I feel good!
    Sleeping really well and cravings are gone (except for nuts).
    Definitely my problem so I'm limiting myself to one handful every other day.

My sugar cravings are almost non-existent but I'll implement some berries in one of my meals (usually breakfast) if I have any.

Can't wait til the end to see the results on the scale, I know that's not all that matters since I actually feel physically smaller.

Good luck everyone!!! :smile:
  • cksummer2013
    cksummer2013 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I was feeling perfectly fine until about an hour ago. Idk....I'm feeling MAYDAY! MAYDAY! - i was just at target and saw kit kats and coke zeroes....sigh. Now I came back to work and ate strawberries, another HB egg and another handful of cashews. omg...ugh. munchie mania.

I thought I was past this - had no problems at all until this moment lol.

summer that is fantastic testimony!

my boyfriend has not followed the weighing rule even though he's on board for everything else with me - he lost 8lbs in a week. im looking to all of your comments to keep me stable here. my gosh idk wtf - i feel like a monster today.

congratulations snicci with ease le resistance and to summer for your slacks victory :) keep it up

Don't stress yourself out over this! One of my struggles has been in the middle of the night snacking, chocolate chip cookies and milk oh how I miss the....I have gotten up in the middle of the night but managed to snack on a couple pieces of pineapple and went back to bed. You will get through this. We are in this together! :)