Introduction

Options
Tme2change
Tme2change Posts: 185 Member
Good morning everyone!
I'm Melissa. I'm an Army wife, mother of 2 beautiful Army brats :-), nurse and aspiring chef (once I'm done with my BSN I'm going to go to culinary school).
5 years ago this coming December I had lap band surgery and have lost 110 pounds souly with diet, I stumbled on MFP looking up calories for something and wow here it is two weeks later and I"m addicted.
I joined the May challenge for myself to keep me on track as well as helping everyone else hopefully with the fitness portion, its time to get this body of mine toned and ready.
I'm looking to change my eating habits from dirty to cleanER, I can't go 100% clean but cleanER is how I put it because I have my vices as does everyone so here goes it and to the May Challenge!

Replies

• Bikini4June
    Bikini4June Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All and welcome Melissa!

I am Annie and I work in the financial services in London.

I have put on about 2/3 stone in the last 8 years, a lb here, a lb there and now am in need for a slim down. As my usename suggests, I have a girl's holiday in June so my first goal is to feel confident in my bikini by June 22nd. I would like to lose 1 stone between now and then.

Really looking forward to joining the May challenge.

Thanks!
  • _cheryl_
    _cheryl_ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm going to participate in this !
    I work at lot of hours in split shifts but I w/o regular for my weight loss goals,
    so will have cals burned to log :)

31944310.png
  • erinprattavila
    erinprattavila Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss, welcome to the challenge Melissa.
  • rashuma
    rashuma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I joined MFP long back but I have started taking it seriously now, I don't stick to a particular diet or workout and am in need for a weight loss, I hope this challenge would work for me too.

Well when do we need to start counting I mean its for May start and end????

Rashu
  • mamiof5me
    Options
    Hi, I'm ready for this challenge. Hope by the end of May I can burn at least 5,000 calories.