prayer request

Options
Howdie fitness pal family!

I have a prayer request. I believe I fractured or broke my tailbone this weekend when bicicycle riding with my husband. Thought I would be a dare devil and ride across the bayou , which needless to see I did not make it without going down! lol It is fine as long as I am standing , walking even doing the eliptical.....etc but the minute I sit down... have mercy! I purchased a inflatable doughnut at the store to sit on which helps tremendously! There is medically nothing that can be done...just time... Thank you all for your time and a very blessed evening to you!

stephanie

Replies

• flowergirl45
    flowergirl45 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    oh, ouch. Praying for you sister.
  • katkween
    katkween Posts: 2
    Options
    prayers!
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    prayers headed your way sister.
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Ouchie!!! Healing prayers your way!
  • skinnylady2014
    skinnylady2014 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Ouch, Stephanie, I can feel your pain! Praying for you! At least you got out of your comfort zone !
  • 1hotwoman
    Options
    Lord, I pray that you heal Stephanie and ease her pain when sitting down. Help her to stay positive and upbeat. Give her your strength to get through the day. Amen :heart:
  • stephaniesjourney
    Options
    Thank you all for your support. IT will be a few weeks but it is all in Gods timing! :smile:
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Prayers coming your way. I guess better late than never... just saw this as I've not been able to be on much.
  • jzbjjm
    jzbjjm Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm praying for you please keep us posted of your condition.

Heavenly father,

Please send your healing spirit to fitforheaven and heal her tailbone, may she be relieved from pain, and comforted in your spirit. bless her heavenly father, In your son Jesus Name, AMEN!

Glory be to God only the doctors say a few weeks for God can produce miracles in moments. :)
  • SkinneyGirl28
    SkinneyGirl28 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Stephanie,
    I broke my tailbone in high school PE. Soak in hot baths with Epsom salts! It takes about 6 weeks to heal.

Father in heaven,
    Precious LORD,
    Hear the cry of Your servant, Stephanie. Bring her comfort as You heal her tailbone. Help her to learn to be more careful.
    Thank You for hearing and answering,
    In The Name of Your most precious Son, Jesus, the Christ!
    Amen