Broadchurch Fans

Options
2»

Replies

• pw_london
    Options
    Well I was pretty sure it was the Dad, how wrong was I! Fantastic series, reminded me of The Killing a bit.

really pleased it will be back and that Olivia Coleman who is an amazing actress (I used to see her at a pub in East Dulwich all the time!) is still in any new series.

There's some good telly on at the moment.. :D
  • charlychops
    Options
    ***SPOILERS (ish)***

Not sure what the last insight was, unless they meant Ghost Danny, or that Broadchurch will be back (how???). I can see why they dropped the extra scene on Facebook, totally unnecessary

Perhaps the next series will be following Alec on another case? What was the extra scene?
  • moby_chick
    moby_chick Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm not on Facebook so I don't know what the extra scene was either.

@pw_London I agree, there has been many good dramas on t.v. recently.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Perhaps the next series will be following Alec on another case? What was the extra scene?
    The wake - friends and relatives at the Latimer house drinking beer and talking about the case.
    http://www.youtube.com/embed/-uIQCoYLB6E
  • Ella543
    Ella543 Posts: 12
    Options
    I didn't watch Broadchurch, and now that everyone's talking about it wish I had. Hope it gets repeated some time.
  • stiggy64
    stiggy64 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Far and away the best programme on tv this year.
  • ursiestar
    ursiestar Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Extremely well written, well acted and so powerful it nearly brought tears to my eyes.
  • Ella543
    Ella543 Posts: 12
    Options
    I've heard they aren't going to repeat it, and it's coming out on dvd.
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Watched the last episode last night - wow!! It was brilliant!! Of all the suspects, the one whodunnit was the one of the few not on my list! Will have to watch the extra scene when i get home
  • Tabytha13
    Tabytha13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wasn't it brilliant all the way through!!! Will definitely put it on planner when the next series starts :heart:
  • PurpleTina
    PurpleTina Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Far and away the best programme on tv this year.

Agreed!

Do think they ought to stop now though; it was absolutely brilliant, but another series could spoil it.
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Do think they ought to stop now though; it was absolutely brilliant, but another series could spoil it.
    I dunno... sometimes a follow on series doesn't work, but other times it can be brilliant!