Cardio workout

Options
Shushu68
Shushu68 Posts: 14 Member
Which cardio workout burns fat faster? Tell me your experience

I like spinning to burn fat faster, who agrees with me?

Keep pushing harder to burn those calories, never ever give up!!!

Replies

• missharleychick
    Options
    Bump!

(I don't have an answer, so bumping this thread again!)
  • angieshubin
    angieshubin Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I have not tried spinning. Looks like a great fat burning workout.

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/articles/cardio-question-what-type-cardio-best-fat-loss.html

Decent article here if you have time for a read.

Happy Burning!!
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hey you should definitely try Billy Blanks Cardio workouts. He's the best and I can't thank him enough because I lost 3 stones by doing his workout but I've got 18 more pounds to lose. You should do it at least 4-5 times a week with strength training.

Good luck :wink:
  • Soccer_Chick
    Soccer_Chick Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    The evil Stair Master is what kills me! That thing makes me sweat and I burn an assload of calories. I put it on the "intervals" setting and go for 30 minutes. Stair Master, Elliptical and Bike are my 3 favorites. Oh, and also walking up and down big hills! Good luck!
  • Shushu68
    Options
    Thank you, I will lookit up
  • Shushu68
    Options
    Bump!

(I don't have an answer, so bumping this thread again!)

I'm new on this site can you explain what that Bump you use stands for?
  • Shushu68
    Options
    Hey you should definitely try Billy Blanks Cardio workouts. He's the best and I can't thank him enough because I lost 3 stones by doing his workout but I've got 18 more pounds to lose. You should do it at least 4-5 times a week with strength training.

Good luck

In how many weeks did you lose those 3 stones?
  • nicf76
    nicf76 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what is the best cardio, maybe it's whatever gets you moving! I love to jog I feel like I get a great workout and I burn a fair amount of calories too. Plus I get outside in the fresh air and sunshine with my dog. :smile:
  • LindieLu79
    LindieLu79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I like use the elliptical... I can burn 500 calories in just under 45 minutes.
  • Shushu68
    Options
    K
  • sophieburningham
    sophieburningham Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I like a variety of cardio workouts, I swim twice a week (or try to) and that burns a lot of calories and works out all of your body. I also do tiffanyrotheworkouts on youtube, it's aerobic style designed to tone but in a cardio style as well, and that's fun for me. I suggest just finding a workout you enjoy because you are more likely to push harder and burn more anyway.
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options

Good luck

In how many weeks did you lose those 3 stones?

It took me six months :)