04/24/13 WEDNESDAY COMMITMENT & RESULTS

Options
13»

Replies

• krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Today after work I have a doctor's appointment (to get bloodwork results... kind of nervous how that will go...) so I won't be home until late yet again tonight. Regardless, I plan on doing the Pushups/ Daily Arm Workout/ Squats/ Daily Butt Workout/ 200 Sit Ups apps that I have on my phone; and I want to try and go for a quick walk as well. Wish me luck, and I hope you all have a productive and successful day yourselves!!!

Hey that makes 2 of us going to the Doc today. I need a scrip refilled and to also go over bloodwork. Wasnt too good, but i am going to tell her that we are making a concerted effort to lose weight and exercise right!!!! Tell her to put me on a 3 month recall to see my progress.

Good luck! I need a prescription refill too, but the big thing is my bloodwork. Sooo not excited for results, but at the same time I am looking forward to having the answers! :)

Hey warrior, How'd you make out. My doc actually gave me credit for joining MFP and having a plan, she will re-check me in 3 months to make sure i am lliving up to my commitment to myself and all of you. She expects improvement and I guaranteed her them! woo hoo!
  • Shushu68
    Shushu68 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    60 minutes spinning cuz yesterday
    I only did 20 minutes
  • purple_shmoo
    Options
    80 squats for my squat challenge

Walk for an hour with a friend. She will be pushing a stroller so the pace won't be ultra fast.

Eat at or under my 1200 calorie goal

--Julie

Check Check and Check! Successful day all around!
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Today after work I have a doctor's appointment (to get bloodwork results... kind of nervous how that will go...) so I won't be home until late yet again tonight. Regardless, I plan on doing the Pushups/ Daily Arm Workout/ Squats/ Daily Butt Workout/ 200 Sit Ups apps that I have on my phone; and I want to try and go for a quick walk as well. Wish me luck, and I hope you all have a productive and successful day yourselves!!!

So, walk is done (turned into walk/jog intervals on hills haha) and now supper is about ready to eat. After that? Laundry and those phone-app workouts. Killing this Hump Day Challenge and making up for the missed effort yesterday. :) WOOO!!!
  • babyblackbutterfly
    Options
    Hi Team!
    Impressed with your commitments and results today!
    I wanted to do some strength training, ab work AND cardio.
    Did all three, but not very long at any of them.
    I was too busy attending a Parent Meeting on Puberty before the instructor introduces her program to my son and his 5th grade class!
    UGH!
    Not sure I'm ready for this...
    LOL
    BBB
  • warriorprincessdi
    Options

So, walk is done (turned into walk/jog intervals on hills haha) and now supper is about ready to eat. After that? Laundry and those phone-app workouts. Killing this Hump Day Challenge and making up for the missed effort yesterday. :) WOOO!!!

DONE!! All of it!! Hit my goals square in the face today and made them cry and beg for mercy!! FEELS GOOD!!!!!
  • warriorprincessdi
    Options

Hey that makes 2 of us going to the Doc today. I need a scrip refilled and to also go over bloodwork. Wasnt too good, but i am going to tell her that we are making a concerted effort to lose weight and exercise right!!!! Tell her to put me on a 3 month recall to see my progress.
    [/quote]

Good luck! I need a prescription refill too, but the big thing is my bloodwork. Sooo not excited for results, but at the same time I am looking forward to having the answers! :)
    [/quote]

Hey warrior, How'd you make out. My doc actually gave me credit for joining MFP and having a plan, she will re-check me in 3 months to make sure i am lliving up to my commitment to myself and all of you. She expects improvement and I guaranteed her them! woo hoo!
    [/quote

Went good actually; nothing scary at all! ....That leaves some further questions for now; but for today I am taking it as good news. It's been a good day for me here, hope yours has been the same! My doctor is happy I am paying attention to my health and ha given me credit for it as well. I truly feel good about this time around, :)
  • nicf76
    nicf76 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Today I jogged 3 miles and walked another 1.73 miles. Feels good :)

I got in an extra 2 mile walk, making up for my day off yesterday!
  • chocol8e
    chocol8e Posts: 13
    Options
    Just finished 40 minutes on the treadmill!
  • TDABMama0617
    TDABMama0617 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My commitment today is to do my second day of 30DS and take the kids to the park. It's supposed to get warmer so...I hope "supposed to" turns into "does" and we can get outside again! If not, I'll do one of my Shape or Women's Health workouts. I am ALREADY feeling slimmer and stronger.

Complete! I walked a mile and a half, did Day 2 of 30DS AND a Women's Health workout. Ohhh yeah!
  • mcwdvm
    mcwdvm Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Did 45 minutes power step- had to warm up the video player for this one. Fun and a good work out. Finished with a gorilla ap session.
    Under calories too.
  • Frickin_Kat
    Options
    Good eve all. I've had a very busy day and this has been my first chance to get on the group. But the good news is that I have met my goal of cardio in the AM - elliptical and incline treadmill - and my Wed soccer in the eve. I managed to stick to the food I brought in to work and avoid all the treats folks brought in for Admin Day. I'm enjoying some homemade jambalaya right now.

It's been a good day but I am tired and sore from this week. So an early night (in bed before 10????) is my final goal of the night.
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    My plan for today is to push myself harder on my three mile run! I would LOVE to get it under 30 minutes before the 5k I'm doing on Saturday. Last night was 32.26 - I know I can do it!!

No strength training this morning - I woke up with a headache and a UTI (ugh). Went to the doctor this morning and got a script, so I know I'll feel better in time for my run tonight!
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    My plan for today is to push myself harder on my three mile run! I would LOVE to get it under 30 minutes before the 5k I'm doing on Saturday. Last night was 32.26 - I know I can do it!!

No strength training this morning - I woke up with a headache and a UTI (ugh). Went to the doctor this morning and got a script, so I know I'll feel better in time for my run tonight!

Well, tonight I did 3 miles in 31.19 minutes! That's another minute off my time from yesterday! Yay!
  • caribcutie
    caribcutie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My plan was to increase steps from 6K to 10K. I got to 9K and snuck in stairs in between meetings and glut work in the elevator when it was empty.

Small changes but it helps me keep fitness/health in the forefront of my mind.

Next plan step -- track all bites and beveages. Yesterday I failed to log in all the unhealthful food I consumed.
  • Dorianlg
    Dorianlg Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I managed to walk over 3 miles today. This was not me going above and beyond, but that I get in an hour of walking during finals week is the most I am prepared to ask of myself. I miss the gym.
  • katymc226
    katymc226 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Rest and recover day after 3 days intensive exercise
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    April 24th's Commitment:

Today I am going to commit to walking at least 10,000 steps today. I did 12,000 yesterday but am feeling under the weather today. And to drink 8 glasses of water or more! :)

**Did my commitment and walked 11,000 steps yesterday! I also drink 9 glasses of water!**
  • nicolie81587
    nicolie81587 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Good morning. :)

My commitment for today is my 60 minute elliptical session and 100 bicycle crunches.

Yesterday I did my 60 minutes. My challenge was 50 bicycle crunches, but I ended up doing over 100 bicycle crunches and over 50 shoulder flies.

I did my 60 minutes on the highest resistence and over 100 bicycle crunches.