Need Prep Schedule HELP!!

Options
So I cannot find my prep schedule anywhere and was wondering if anyone has a PDF or a scanner and they can email it to me? I looked online but cannot find the prep schedule anywhere, only blurry images of one.

I started TF this week thinking I was doing the prep and just realized this morning it is the 20 week program, I am pretty positive the double class days will kill me without the prep classes!

Any help would be great! :) I would like to finish the week I started using the 20 week schedule 1st week then start prep on Monday!

Replies

• kristynchantalle
    Options
    Found it online, made an excel schedule. If anyone needs it or can't find theirs, I can gladly send a copy to you via email!

Turbo Fire Prep Schedule Week 1-9
  • ghostlyy
    ghostlyy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Guess I'm not doing the prep schedule!! Oh no!! Is it required? I only have the regular 20 week workout!! Could you email it to me please? volatileghost@gmail.com
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    no you don't need the prep schedule...it is just recommended for people who don't feel they can do the actual schedule. I did the prep schedule post partum so I could work my way up to it and had fantastic results!
  • mclay12
    mclay12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I started with the 20 week schedule! I haven't had any problems so far..... Currently in week 3