Guess What Today Is!

Options
13»

Replies

• angieshubin
    angieshubin Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Sorry this is late.
    I rarely prep lunch meals for the week ahead of time. Challenged myself to prep all my lunch meals ahead of time for the week and walk an extra 10mins keeping my pace up. Completed both!!
  • grk_tigris
    grk_tigris Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this was for yesterday or today but i will do it today. i will do 100 squats today and aim to get 100 grams of protein in today.
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    OUCH - Challenge day hast bitten mine behind! ...I had planned on an easier 'rest' day today... Put in a huge effort yesterday as I knew I was taking today off - I have a concert to go too after work. I did plan on doing the squats challenge app on my phone however... and I guess since I need to up my effort for the challenge day... I'll add in a quick power-walk on my way home at some point.

FAILED yesterday, did not manage either goal I set for myself. I did not get home from the concert until 1:30am, and then I had customs documents to clear... that left me a total of 4 hours to sleep last night so I guess I will be making up for it today as best I can. :(
  • Ammebee
    Ammebee Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    OUCH - Challenge day hast bitten mine behind! ...I had planned on an easier 'rest' day today... Put in a huge effort yesterday as I knew I was taking today off - I have a concert to go too after work. I did plan on doing the squats challenge app on my phone however... and I guess since I need to up my effort for the challenge day... I'll add in a quick power-walk on my way home at some point.

FAILED yesterday, did not manage either goal I set for myself. I did not get home from the concert until 1:30am, and then I had customs documents to clear... that left me a total of 4 hours to sleep last night so I guess I will be making up for it today as best I can. :(

Some days we just cant complete challenges due to other commitments, you can always try another day when you know you will have more time to give to it. Don't give up!
  • chocol8e
    chocol8e Posts: 13
    Options
    My goal for today was to beat my time and distance on my rowing machine. Right now I'm doing 7:28 for 1000 metres.
  • walkbyfaith0314
    Options
    I find that the 30 Day shred hurts less if i do something before it. I'm thinking i'll warm up with Zumba today then do the Shred.
    Sadly, I failed. Didn't do much exercise-wise yesterday. But today was a far better day.