Hi Everyone! Introduce yourself:

Options

Replies

• Andimaddox
    Options
    Hi! I'm Andrea, I'm 27 and I live in the Van Nuys area
  • javrey
    Options
    Whats up everyone Javier from North Hollywood here. originally from Wash DC, been in LA for 2 year. Musician full time and enjoy working out, bike rides, and hiking.
  • glamaris6
    glamaris6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I'm Amaris from Harbor City. Grew up in Gardena. I'm trying to lose 25 lbs.
  • StrongSandra
    StrongSandra Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm Sandra, 35 years old and I live in Echo Park, by downtown LA, and would love to get together for hikes or walks if anyone is interested!
  • MyHerbaLiving
    Options
    Well Hello There....lol.

Feel free to call me Chris. 29/Pretty Close to Downtown LA/Recovering Procrastinator/Work Out 4-5 Days a week including the Santa Monica Fit Club. Looking to break up with my love handles and flabby arms. We've been together for far too long.

:flowerforyou:
  • xlovebunny28
    Options
    hai :3
    im armin erika from the glendale-eaglerock area and im 18 :D

29633477.png
  • AmyRyan84
    AmyRyan84 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Amy. Have been living in the LA area for about 3 years now. Just had my 2nd child (in two years) looking to lose about 15 lbs! I'm in the Lake Balboa/Van Nuys area. Play tennis, run, walk...Nice to meet you all!:happy:
  • lovegan
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jennifer. 37 years young, live in the san fernando valley, looking to lose 15#. If any other females live in the san fernando valley I'd luv to chat.
  • SoberAlley
    SoberAlley Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Allie! I'm 30 years old in the Southbay area. I have about 20-30lbs to lose and am a member of Planet Fitness gym. I also run a lot and would like to try out the Baldwin Stairs. I'd love to make a new friend to run/workout with from time to time!
  • Gangwolf
    Gangwolf Posts: 40
    Options
    I live in Park La Brea. Was getting very frustrated with my workout/diet and not seeing any progress. Then my brother bought me the Fitbit for Xmas and I synced it to My Fitness Pal and -- bam! 11 pounds down since December 25. God, I sound like a commercial...but it's true, this stuff has been pretty life-changing.
  • LauraAmyPell
    Options
    Hey, I'm Laura. I just moved to Los Angeles (I live in Hollywood) 3 months ago from London, UK. I've just started working out again and determined to lose some weight. I've just started hiking and running as well as going to the gym.

I don't know anyone here so would be interested in working out or meeting up with people for support.
  • Gangwolf
    Gangwolf Posts: 40
    Options
    What gym do you go to?
  • pudge2003
    pudge2003 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI EVERYONE MY NAME IS HUGO. I LIVE IN SOUTH CENTRAL LOS ANGELES. THIS YEAR I STARTED STRONG THIS HEALTHY/FITNESS THING. I LOVE MY PLANET FITNESS GYM. I WANT TO HAVE FRIENDS HERE AT MFP . SO FEEL FREE TO ADD ME.
  • tealeafer
    Options
    Hi I'm Abby. I'm in the Culver City/ West Los Angeles area. Please add me!
  • maasmom2
    maasmom2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Karen and I've lived in LA my whole life around Arcadia/Pasadena area.
  • tinarex
    tinarex Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Cristina. I live in Los Feliz. I moved out to Huntington Beach from NY a little over 3 years ago and up to LA about a year and a half ago.
  • Khendyl
    Khendyl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Kendall, 26 (almost 27), I live in Van Nuys. I'm getting back into this weight-loss thing after 2 knee surgeries and putting on 50 lbs (ugh!)
  • dorothyatforty
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm Dorothy, born and raised in LA. Currently residing in North Hollywood. Looking to shed 80+ lbs. :)
  • ShawnaPE
    ShawnaPE Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi! I am Shawna, and although I grew up in LA, I moved away for about 12 years and I have been back for one year on Monday, 8/5. I want to lose 50 lbs. I was once there and I have let myself go. I am almost at my starting weight and I am so unnerved by it all. I am a member of Planet Fitness, but have not been successful at going due to working long hours. I am looking for a work out and accountability partner and welcome your feedback and support.

I live in the South LA area and work in MB.

Thank you!
  • ShawnaPE
    ShawnaPE Posts: 14
    Options
    Hey I'm Allie! I'm 30 years old in the Southbay area. I have about 20-30lbs to lose and am a member of Planet Fitness gym. I also run a lot and would like to try out the Baldwin Stairs. I'd love to make a new friend to run/workout with from time to time!

I am also a member of Planet Fitness and I used to do the Stairs every week. I have completely fallen off.