Need some 6 footer friends please!

Options
Hi there. I am a 6 foot tall, 37 year old mom of 5. I have lost 37 lbs so far. I just discovered this site a few days ago and I am excited to give it a try.

I just recently joined a gym (my weight loss hit a plateau) and I am really enjoying it.

I have been eating a vegan diet for about 8 months (love it!!!) but I swear I think I am the worlds largest vegan LOL!

Thanks for all of the motivation I have found on this site. You have all inspired me and renewed my passion for reaching my goal!

I could use all the support I can get - I am new to my area so no local friends/family to encourage me. I'd love some virtual pals to help cheer me on and keep me motivated.

Replies

• kristy_n0831
    kristy_n0831 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1". Feel free to add me.
  • rumandreason
    rumandreason Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 6' and have 55lb to lose. I eat mostly vegan, so it would be great to have you as a friend :)
    Add away!
  • shauna9909
    shauna9909 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0, mom of 5 as well :) (only 2 biological, but 3 step-children). Feel free to add me!!!
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I am six foot. Feel free to add me :D
  • penguinlibrarian
    penguinlibrarian Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Me too, I've been 6'0" since 6th grade. (you know how fun THAT was... :) Feel free to add me, welcome to MFP!
  • lauralye82
    lauralye82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'3", there's lots of us 6 footers, we're pretty awesome ;-)
    Welcome to MFP!
  • slamazon
    slamazon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!! I am 6'1 :)
  • CzyAbtTiffanys
    CzyAbtTiffanys Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i'm 6'2 add me :)
  • Andreabree
    Andreabree Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 1/2" if that counts. I have 4 kids and have lost 37 lbs. Feel free to add me! :)
  • amanda_ataraxia
    amanda_ataraxia Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I am also a vegan and I have one little boy. I am 5'11".
  • jenniferhe
    jenniferhe Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    6'2" feel free to add :)
  • strawberryjellybaby
    strawberryjellybaby Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me too, I've been 6'0" since 6th grade. (you know how fun THAT was... :) Feel free to add me, welcome to MFP!

5 foot 11 since the age of 11, life was not easy being that tall AND having size 10 feet (size 12 US). You can add me! What's everyones goal weight?
  • slimdownsteph
    slimdownsteph Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 6ft and have an ultimate goal weight of 185.
  • kd_mazur
    kd_mazur Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    6'0 mom to 1 little girl in MI:)
  • staceyhotmama
    staceyhotmama Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm just a little under 6 feet at 5' 11.5. Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • singbleu
    singbleu Posts: 4
    Options
    Six foot tall here, working on returning to bodybuilding - tall ask, but making progress.
  • LisaGod85
    LisaGod85 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    5'11.5" ;) Feel free to add!
  • Eyesee
    Eyesee Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I think I just found my soul mates! I'm 5'11.5 and thought I was the only fat mostly-vegan around. (I've been a really strict ovo-lacto vegetarian for over 10 years, but lately I've been trying to be fully vegan.)

(Also, can I just say how cool it is to have women with the same goal weight that I have? Or who at least understand what 230 pounds looks like on our frames?)
  • yuliyax
    yuliyax Posts: 288
    Options
    oh , hi :)
    I'm 5'11 or 6ft I'm not quite sure, I have around 70 pounds to lose, feel free to add me.:happy:
  • megsybk
    megsybk Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

I'm 6'4! Hoping to start off losing about 50 lbs and then progress from there.

Was on here last year and then life happened, and I quit. Went to the Dr. yesterday and was told he saw warning signs for insulin resistance, which can lead to diabetes down the road. I'm NOT ok with that, and know that I can get my weight under control. Just need to help and support of the MFP community. Feel free to add me!