New to Group

Options
hariosjones
hariosjones Posts: 3 Member
Hi, I recently joined MFP and the Walk at Home Group. I've been a LS and Walk at Home fan for a few years now but never got serious about it. I'm so excited to find this website and this group. Maybe this group will help me to stay motivated. I look forward to staying in touch.

Replies

• christchick7
    christchick7 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Hi Harlos,

Welcome to Walk At Home!!! The ladies here are some of the kindest, most compassionate, supportive, enthusiastic and funny you
    will ever meet!!! They are my cheerleaders...Feel free to add me if you like.Also feel free to join in our monthly challenges. No press-
    ure-just a lot of terrific people cheering you on as you log your miles each day. :happy:
  • hariosjones
    Options
    Thanks Christchick7. I look forward to May's challenge. Just completed the 2 mile superwalk; 2nd day in a row. Hope I can make it 3. Feel great!
  • padisneyfour
    Options
    welcome :)
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! This is a wonderful community!!!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome. I love her dvds. I have been setting mini goals and have walked more in these last two months than when I had a treadmill.
  • aprilmayrocks
    Options
    A big warm welcome to you! I share your excitement with finding this site and group! I have always enjoyed the Walking With Leslie programs. I am just now starting to get back into it. I plan on starting with the 2 mile walk.
    Everyone seems so warm, caring and supportive here! I hope to make some friends as well! :)
  • hariosjones
    Options
    dorothytd - Is that you with Leslie? Cool!
  • ttinamariee
    ttinamariee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Tina. I am new to this group as well. I been doing Leslie's workout for a few weeks. I really like them a lot. I am glad to join this group. I am looking forward to May's challenge. :)
  • ttinamariee
    ttinamariee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    @briannadunn
    I was wondering if you would elaborate on your mini goals.
    I just like to get different ideas.
    Thanks