December 2013 Mommas?

Options
cnlargent
cnlargent Posts: 199 Member
Anyone here due in December yet? I'm due December 7th based on O date, and Dec. 1st based on LMP, so we are waiting for my first early ultrasound April 9th. We lost our daughter to a cord accident in August, when I was just shy of 23 weeks pregnant, she was due Nov. 30th, so alot of this seems like deja vu. Hoping this baby is our take home rainbow baby :)

Replies

• sarah2002
    sarah2002 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi cnlargent, I'm due Dec 7 as well! So sorry to hear about your daughter. :(
  • cnlargent
    cnlargent Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Thanks Sarah. I'm at peace with what happened with my daughter, I figure there was a plan for her beyond this world. It does however, make it very hard to be extremely excited. I'm nervous, and well, terrified of something happened to this pregnancy. Just trying to take every day of my pregnancy as a gift and a blessing :)
  • Jessm130
    Jessm130 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi im Jessica.. and according to my lmp im due Dec. 6! Congratulations and so sorry to hear about your first! add me if you like, im bad about being on here but i check it often even if i dont reply much
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    According to my lmp I'm due dec. 10th I hope to get an ultrasound soon to be extra sure of that date!!
  • angleu
    angleu Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    What's Imp?
  • Jessm130
    Jessm130 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What's Imp?
    Last menstrual period
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    If this pregnancy sticks (I had a miscarriage in January) my due date is 12/6. So far I'm measuring a couple days ahead and we heard the heart beat this past Monday (123 BPM). I go back Tuesday for another appointment. Fingers crossed for all of us!
  • shanw_22
    shanw_22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm due 12/18 but have had two early mc's in the past five months. I am cautiously optimistic. This will be pregnancy number 8, my fourth delivery and third baby to take home. We had a baby last July who lived for two hours. I finally was feeling good enough to start using MYP and start losing weight and have lost 18 lbs in the past three months.

I've upped my calories and am not trying to lose but I don't want to gain a ton! I am not feeling up to eating all the veggies I was though, carbs are my comfort food. :)
  • MommaPaz
    MommaPaz Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I am also due in December sometime between the 1st and the 12th... we'll figure that out later. This will be my 3rd child. My girls are 4 and 2 and I haven't quite lost all the weight since having my 2 year old. I am starting this this pregnancy out 20 lbs heavier so I really don't want to lose control!
  • reptilequeenrachel
    Options
    Hello! I am due December 3rd with my first! So excited! :)
  • SamanthaAnneTowler
    SamanthaAnneTowler Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm due on December 29th with my second.
  • Ajnyvt09
    Ajnyvt09 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm due December 11th. This will be our first. :-) Praying for all of us that we have healthy, happy babies!
  • amitytwibell
    amitytwibell Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all you ladies! We just found out Monday that we are expecting our second around Dec. 29th.
  • SouthernAngelK
    SouthernAngelK Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone! We are expecting our first in late December. Won't know any for sure dates until first U/S May 14th. So excited!
  • BtrflsKU
    BtrflsKU Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!! CONGRATS!!! My husband and I are expecting our first child late December! I won't know the exact date until I see my doctor. First visit is with her next week! I am beside myself and so happy!!!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!!!
  • CrystalWalks
    CrystalWalks Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am due December the 9th based on date of conception.....this is my first and I am overjoyed.... :)) I have PCOS and was told that I would have an extremely hard time getting pregnant with out the help of an RE but guess what God said something different and he blessed me and my hubby....December can't get here quick enough I can't wait to meet my baby..
  • her4g63
    her4g63 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm due December 1st with my second and boy am I ready for that day to finally be here (: