Miscarriage

Options
SunshineBB30
SunshineBB30 Posts: 18 Member
Hey ladies! I just had a miscarriage this week. Was 7.5 weeks pregnant. God has been so gracious and I have peace but would love your prayers as I process it all. I have two beautiful boys (ages 3 and 4)....so I am grateful for the blessing of them and the joy they bring even while I am sad. My dr said to wait two months and we can try again. So...as soon as my body heals from this I can start exercising again. I am 6 pounds from my goal weight so I will focus on meeting that by the time we try again!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Replies

• iwantmylifeback2
    iwantmylifeback2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello Sunshine,
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss, But as you know God is a healer. He will heal you nd your husband's heart and you will be able to go on and try again. I pray God will be with you both during this time. God bless.
  • Kathymomof4
    Options
    I'm so glad you have peace about it. I am also sorry about your loss. You will be reunited someday with your little one. Prayers today!
  • jmax6365
    jmax6365 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sunshine, I'm so sorry for your loss. I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks last year followed by a healthy pregnancy. I am praying for your physical and emotional healing. It's such a hard thing to go through but I pray the Lord comforts you today.
  • SunshineBB30
    SunshineBB30 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies:)
  • jenniferitzep
    jenniferitzep Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am glad that God has granted you peace in the matter and if you ever need to talk again I am here.