New to this board

Options
sem840206
sem840206 Posts: 3 Member
Hello ladies!I have been on MFP for quite sometime going at this weight loss journey alone. I'm at a point where I could really use some extra motivation and support. I know many of you are on this same journey, and can understand my struggles. Today I embark on my own personal 90 day challenge. I call it The Divine @ 29 Project. In 90 days, I turn 29 years old. I want my last year in my 20s to be my healthiest. I plan on blogging my experience. If you would like to join me on this quest to better health, feel free to add me!

Replies

• zfaulk01
    zfaulk01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I think that is an awsome thing to do for yourself. I wish you well and much sucess on your journey!
  • karmonsears
    Options
    Hi, I'm Karmon. I have been using MFP once 2008/2009. You can learn mre about me at www.facebook.com/Bodywurks. Suffice it to say that I lost 84lbs in 2009. Keeping it off is a constant challenge with life happening and fluctuating work schedules. I have to commit to time to work out. In reviewing my logs, I see which foods are problematic for me and that exercising regularly is integral to losing weight and keeping it off.