Hair Loss?

Options
Anyone experience any hair loss on their journey?

Replies

• LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I love a TON of hair between months 3-9. Then it stopped and now at a year and 2 months I have a ton of new hairs growing back. Its very common!

-Tasha
  • karensdream
    karensdream Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Agree with ^^. I also lost a lot of hair (which I could ill afford to lose). I am 5 months out, and I think it is slowing down a little. I am very conscientious to alway get it my maximum protein and take all my vitamins, so I am not sure of the cause. One thought is from the anesthesia. That stays in your system for awhile.
  • marenagarcia
    Options
    I am 9 months out and if I don't take my vitamins and 80 grams of protein it starts falling bad.
  • SherriPangus
    SherriPangus Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info ladies!!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Mine started falling out when I went to Alaska 4 months after surgery and consistently forgot to eat. They told me if I didn't get enough protein every day that would happen and it did. I was put on Biotin then and it worked great, stopped more from falling and promoted new hair growth. I've also heard a product called "Hair, Skin and Nails" is really good but I haven't tried that one.
  • meganw5638
    meganw5638 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I started losing hair about 5-6 months out. Luckily I had a lot to lose, because I lost quite a bit. However, it stopped at about 11 months out and now it's all growing back - and my old hair was straight and my new hair is wavy/curly! I'm not complaining! :)