Hungry!

Options
Just need to VENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my second week P1 D1. I have been sooo hungry since starting the FMD. I'm making myself wait to eat my meals and snacks every 2.5 hours (that's as long as I can stand). I feel full and bloated when done eating but the fullness definately isn't lasting. I'm drinking all my water and bulking up my meals with veggies. I think it just that I'm "supposed" to do things a certain way and I'm not allowed to stray off plan. The rebelious teenager is coming back out (and I'm 40!!) I'm trying to lose about 20lbs so no extra portions for me :( I have lost a whopping 1.4lbs in the first week but I was completely off plan on Saturday.

Replies

• tenagreear
    Options
    I felt very hungry the first couple of days but it seemed after the third day I was not as hungry and really had to force the food in. Hang in there!! It will be worth it!!
  • ctygrl917
    Options
    I've seen Haylie's posts to this question, she usually says to increase your portion sizes/drink more water. In your case maybe increase your snack sizes? I am hungry too, I'm on day 3!!
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    OMG! I am glad I am not the only one who had this problem. I made it 3 days before I went bonkers and then ate everything in site. I don't plan on starting again until next Monday. I am going to try some more planning to get more veggies in. I really want this to work.
  • spicyi
    spicyi Posts: 18
    Options
    So, I'm now on W2 P2 D1 and feeling much much much better. I finally am not starving and not craving things like the Cinnamon Roll Cake I made for the family today. Also, didn't want any of the cake, ice cream, and chocolate fondue last night at my nephew's bday party! I would enjoy some nice crackers, or rice, or some yummy carbs! I'm super sick of water but I added limes, lemons, mint, and xylitol to my 4th gigantic bottle of water. Much better!
  • Staci415
    Staci415 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I think it would be much better to increase your portion sizes than to let yourself get so hungry that you go off plan and eat a bunch of junk! I increase depending on my hunger, so far its worked, and it also depends on what i am eating so when i find a snack or meal leaves me super hungry I try something else.