Book or App or Both

Options
Hi - So I have spent the last couple of days really looking through the net for info on this, and read lots of blogs, and now I am wondering. Do I really have to buy the book to get started, or will the app be enough.
I know the book has some history and then some recipes to it, but anyone who has the app ... Does it help you with recipes and what you should eat and when also?

Thanks

Replies

• Msburque
    Msburque Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It depends on how comfortable and creative you are with cooking - because you definitely want to feel full and satisfied. The book provides a lot of recipes that are helpful if you are overwhelmed by the food choices.
  • adisej1
    adisej1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have both the app and book. I downloaded the app first but also got the book for a guideline with meals and recipes.
  • lindaw66
    lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I say both. I downloaded the book on my kindle, so it is helpful to have the app for quick food list questions. There are some bugs they are still working out with the app though, so another good resource is Facebook. I've submitted a few questions and Haylie responds fairly quick!
  • Fit_Housewife
    Fit_Housewife Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Also the app has had some issues. I use both :)
  • Staci415
    Staci415 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    too bad the app is only for iphones....