Eating Out

Options
I'd love to hear what people are eating at restaurants during the 3 phases.

Replies

• lindaw66
    lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I haven't eaten out! I guess I'll figure it out if and when I have to eat out. I've tried to avoid that this month.
  • lincolor100
    lincolor100 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started last Monday and all of a sudden every girlfriend wants to go to lunch ..Not easy .. I looked at california pizza kitchen menu for also phase 3 and the morracan chicken salad with no dates or cranberries and no dressing on salad ,just balslamic vinegar or any steamed chicken ,broiled with salad .Another thing fish allowed grilled no butter or oil if they will do that and veggies allowed with greens...Its not that easy requesting special things but have too.. Hope that helps ,just follow the phases with what you can eat ..
  • KatieScarlett77
    Options
    I saw something on her blog about eating at Panera...the bean soup and the Fuji apple chicken salad without some stuff (can't remember) for Phase 3. I think we are supposed to be hermits during Phases I & II and eating out on Phase 3. But my husband and I are going for steak (filet) tonight (I'm in Phase II) and I'll get a salad on the side with vinegar so I won't inadvertently have oil that they grill the veggies with. Not exactly exciting, but oh well.
  • tenagreear
    Options
    In my first week of ph2 my boss took me to lunch for admin professional day. I chose Ruby Tuesday. I got the salad from the bar and ordered grilled chicken breast plain. Easy peasy.!