Who's ready for the weigh in Sunday??????

Options
junkintrunk5
junkintrunk5 Posts: 93 Member
It's hard to believe week 1 is almost complete!!! How is everyone feeling about the weigh-in?

Is there anything different you wished you would have done this 1st week?

What are your plans for next week to make it better for you?

Reflections?

Replies

• LeahKRayas
    LeahKRayas Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Well I have been sick so I didnt exercise for a week and didnt log consistently so hopefully the weigh in will not be too bad :/ but today is a new day and I just ordered a new digital scale to make sure my food log is as accurate as possible! And I started exercising again today. I am only 25lbs from my goal weight I cannot afford to start slacking now, the summer is almost here and I want to fit into my new bikini by then! ( the first one I have bought since I was 19!!!)
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I am super excited and looking forward to weigh-in! I have busted my butt this week! :)
  • cindylu1962
    cindylu1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    It has become clear that I need to drink more water. I will start that plan today!
    I'm glad a took yesterday off from working out. I still lost weight.
    Breaks - short ones- help the body heal.
  • cricketdc
    cricketdc Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Truthfully I am not sure if I am ready or not. I have been doing this for a month and the weight loss is slower than anticipated. In the past it was this slow when I had my last 10 pounds to lose but I still have 19 so I don't get it!! :explode:

The only thing I know is that my clothes are lose and that I am physically stronger. I feel good about myself. :flowerforyou:
  • mcwdvm
    mcwdvm Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am, for once in my life, looking forward to getting on the scale. Had a really good week and my jeans felt looser this morning. I just have to get through a birthday party on saturday night.
  • sgouti1
    sgouti1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to it. I just wish I would have taken my measurements last Sunday, because I thnk I'm already noticing a difference. I'll have measurements this week! Everyone have a great weekend! Be healthy and wise!!
  • junkintrunk5
    junkintrunk5 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I was hoping to lose more than a pound, but I guess we'll see:/

I'm still on honeymoon mode (since we just got back from Mexico on our honeymoon)! It's been a little more difficult getting back to my routine after the wedding/honeymoon. My goal this weekend is to kick it in high gear for next week!!!!!!

Good luck everyone:))
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for the weigh in because I was strict with myself for the whole week even when everyone at home got to eat Ben & Jerry cookie dough ice cream and I ate an apple instead. Lol it takes dedication you know :laugh:

For next week, I want to increase my water consumption and try different workouts.
  • TheFabTam
    TheFabTam Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I wish I would maintained a workout routine instead of fitting it in when I can. i feel like it can throw off my system with changing it up too much. I hope my work reflects on the scale!! Next week Im going to be much stricter.
  • Frickin_Kat
    Options
    My worry is that I weigh myself through the week and I know from experience that I am likely to gain from where I am now since I am not as strict on the weekends as I am during the week. I guess that's motivation to be better! Overall, I'm looking forward to what progress I can document!
  • nicf76
    nicf76 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    It has become clear that I need to drink more water. I will start that plan today!
    I'm glad a took yesterday off from working out. I still lost weight.
    Breaks - short ones- help the body heal.

I agree, breaks are very important to let the body rest and repair! I always take a day off a week, sometimes two.
  • nicf76
    nicf76 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have put in a lot of exercise time the last 3 days so I am hoping that the scale will reflect that. I have to work saturday and sunday so I will only be able to do a short workout those days. I am excited to see my progress!!
  • crystalball24
    Options
    If feel ok for the weigh in on sunday, I was hurt for most of the week, but I still got in some less intense workouts. I really tried to watch my food, could have done better a few days. But I feel great today so I am going to kick up my workouts for the weekend and keep pushing it through next week!
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Feelings About Weigh-In: Well I am nervous about weigh in. I feel better about myself and I feel like I've done good, however only the scale will tell!

Different Things I Plan To Do For 2nd Week: I plan to not eat out so much and start eating lunch/dinner at home more. I plan to go to the grocery store on Sunday to get items to bring into work for lunch.

Plans for week 2: My plans for week 2 is to try to reach 12,000 steps each day and to try to walk more since the first weekend of May will be rough (I am taking my 9 year old nephew and 5 year old niece to see my younger sister and to go to a waterpark in Indy!) I know we will be eating out that weekend, so I think I can treat myself to that if I don't eat out the rest of the week.
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    All will be good if I can hold it together throughout the weekend! Next week I need to work in a rest day or a couple of lighter days of exercise. I'll never be able to maintain this level of activity consistently. Truth be told, I'm pooped!
  • krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Heck yea I am Leis!!!! Just peddled my bike for not quite an hour and think i am having an endorphin rush woo hoo!!! OK i had to walk my bike up my stupid hill but i am getting used to that pathway!!! :) Keep focused you all, dont make me kick some butt!!!!
  • krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I was hoping to lose more than a pound, but I guess we'll see:/

I'm still on honeymoon mode (since we just got back from Mexico on our honeymoon)! It's been a little more difficult getting back to my routine after the wedding/honeymoon. My goal this weekend is to kick it in high gear for next week!!!!!!

Good luck everyone:))

Wow a newlywed Congrats Girl!!!
  • caribcutie
    caribcutie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Looking back I wish this week I wish I added more exercise.

Next week I plan to add more strength training and (bad knee willing) start back on indoor bike.

My 3rd week goal is start street biking at lunch in May.

Cheers,
    Cecilia
  • tameekag
    tameekag Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I did all of my exercise but I didn't get all my water in and my food diary isn't quite up to date.
  • TDABMama0617
    TDABMama0617 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm back on track after slacking for two weeks! So yay! I'm excited for weigh-in - it better reflect how hard I've worked this week! Lol