• mclay12
    mclay12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Rest Day today.....

Still loving Turbo Fire!!!
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Fire 55 EZ today, getting kind of tired of this one. Thankfully it's onto another HIIT phase soon! I think the 55 EZ is cursed, my daughter never naps the days it's on the calendar lol.
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Angie on half way!! I bet it feels great :)

Thank ya :wink: It does feel pretty good! I feel like I've accomplished so much and I'm ready to keep going. In the past I would've already given up, but I'm ready for change now:smile:
  • angie_04
    Options
    HIIT 15+Abs 10+ Stretch 10=DONE :smile:

Today is the beginning of my Week 7 :bigsmile:
  • ghostlyy
    ghostlyy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I didn't get my TF DVDs from manufacturer and I realized my workouts today require stuff I don't have -- resistance bands. CRAP! I'm gonna try to run to wal-mart to grab some, but I may end up skipping today (I have to share my car with my bf, he works full time, we'll see!
  • mclay12
    Options
    HIIT 15 and Tone 30 done today!!! Whew....feeling my Arms and abs!
  • Nurse4ukate
    Options
    Did my first HIIT 15 today. I must admit, I was out of breath but wow, I felt great afterwards! Now need to really do some stretching...I am feeling it all in my back.
  • angie_04
    Options
    I didn't get my TF DVDs from manufacturer and I realized my workouts today require stuff I don't have -- resistance bands. CRAP! I'm gonna try to run to wal-mart to grab some, but I may end up skipping today (I have to share my car with my bf, he works full time, we'll see!

Oh no! Hope u can get them girl!
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Fire 55EZ + 140 squats done this morning...also went for a nice walk with the baby this afternoon!! It's finally starting to look like spring a little bit...if only all the snow would finally melt and NEVER COME BACK!!!
  • erinjleslie
    erinjleslie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Agreed on the snow!!

Hiit15 & Tone 30 done today. So.much.jumping. Whew!! Hiit 15 is really not my favourite!!

I am also in need of resistance bands. Have been using hand weights in the meantime.
    I have to say, that this is the most I've ever enjoyed exercising. I totally look forward to my workouts. So glad I found turbo fire!
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Fire 45 + Stretch 10 done!...I am off for a small trip this weekend! Get your workouts in ladies and I will check in when I return home Monday!!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    So yesterday I did Hiit 30 and lower body strength training, then took the dogs for a quick walk. Got a phone call from my mortgage lender regarding my refi and ended up skipping Stretch 10 for the first time since starting TF. Woke up this morning sore, not just in my legs, but also in my shoulders, didn't realize how much doing this mundane stretching routine was actually helping prevent soreness. Never again will I skip Stretch 10!
  • lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    I am sucking this week. I want to eat all the things! I'm trying to keep it within reason but I'm so hungry at night BLAH. Anyway I skipped core yesterday so I did Core and Fire 45ez today.
  • mclay12
    Options
    Fire 45EZ and Stretch 10 done today!!! Fun workout today!!!
  • angie_04
    Options
    Fire45EZ=DONE :smile:
  • WildcatMom82
    Options
    Core yesterday and replaced Stretch 40 with a 4 mile run. Heading into recovery today, 45 EZ! (which I find tougher than 55 EZ or Fire 45 lol)
  • dym123
    Options
    Hiit 30 and Strength Training today, increased weights so I am going to feel this later.

I always thought 45EZ was tougher than 55ez or 45, then I realized there are no Hiits, which means no 60 second recovery, which mean you are going all cardio between warm up and cool down.
  • angie_04
    Options
    Low HIIT 25=DONE :bigsmile:
    Tomorrow is my REST day, so burn those cals up girls and I'll be back Monday:bigsmile:
  • dym123
    Options
    Week 19 done, but since I won't be following the "recovery week" schedule, I'm technically done with Turbo Fire. I will still do the workouts, but incorporating them with more strength training, sticking with a few favorite classes. Haven't decided if I'm going to do my final weigh in tomorrow (no scale at home) or wait until the end of the official week 20.
  • WildcatMom82
    Options
    Fire 45 this morning, nailed it! Even thought I find it harder to push through 45 EZ, I burn more with plain old 45. Wish I'd had time for the Stretch 10 before work though. I love that I can still feel sore months in!