New to the group :) Any low carbers?

Hello!! As it says in the subject I'm new to the group. I'm 23 senior college student. Looking for others who struggle with being a college student and living a low carb lifestyle. I know for me working late nights at work and on projects finding the right choice is a little difficult.

Replies

• I'm in school too, but graduating no time soon. I started the dukan diet which is not so much low carb as it is high protein and I am loving it. I'm not going to lie, I totally bring a cooler to school full of snacks so that I don't have to make choices. The dukan diet is pretty easy to follow if you are motivated, and the fact that you lose over five pounds in the first five days gives you a good amount of drive. I have been on it since the 2nd of April and lost 16lbs. I feel great. The best part is that I don't have to count calories. The old restriction vs. moderation battle.
    What diet are you on and how's it working for you?
  • I have the lap band so my main priority is getting my daily protein. Recently my mom has started making low carb everything...which taste pretty good but I never seem to have the time to be that motivated. Or I don't know what to make.