say hi!

Options
This is so we can all introduce our self, share stories and techniques and keep each other going!

Replies

• cayrip
    cayrip Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    HI! I need a challenge like this! When does it start?

Thanks Cameron
  • LittleDoodlePoodle
    LittleDoodlePoodle Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm in and i'll start today! I got as far as day 13 last time and then got lazy but I'll just tarts at the reps from where u left off and do 30 days from there, at higher reps! Whoop whoop! Excited!
  • soul106
    soul106 Posts: 1
    Options
    Greetings all . . .excited to start. I can already feel the burn.
  • hannahpistolas
    hannahpistolas Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Totally excited to start this! Is it all at one time or can you spread it out a little bit? I say this because I'm mega out of shape. I know the ultimate benefit would come from doing all of them at once, but would it be okay to start out slow and work up to hammering them out all at once?
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Hi, I keep starting but I also keep quitting, I am really trying to stick to something for a change
  • maddicrawf
    maddicrawf Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm exciting to start this challenge. I need things to keep me motivated and on track.
  • minnieme58
    minnieme58 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ready set lets go!! What is the schedule?
  • UTGraduate
    UTGraduate Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This sounds good! Would love to have the butt in that picture...but being realistic, I'm 40 and that just won't happen without surgery. However, it's definitely a motivational picture. Hoping for a schedule for this challenge, but I'll start today on my own. Good luck too everyone! Now...bottoms up!

UPDATE: I can see now that the schedule is on that motivational butt picture....YAY! (Yes, I am new to this). Printing that schedule so I can mark it off as I go.
  • auteurfille22
    auteurfille22 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'm on Day 5 today. I just have a question for everyone - are these supposed to be bodyweight squats? Or should we have some sort of weight while doing them as well?
  • LittleDoodlePoodle
    LittleDoodlePoodle Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I started out doing them weighted, and then as I got to day 13, and there were a lot more squats, I would just do as many as possible as weighted, and then do the last 20 just body weight?

I also mixed it up by doing sumo and normal and feet together squats, to work all parts of the gluteus mazimus.
  • AlicesNirvanaHealthWellness
    Options
    I'm still new to MVP,, haven't done a challenge like this, but can really use it,, and I hope this can keep me motivated to move the butt,,,, I have been good about walking since end of march, but Ned to add something like this to it,,,, will there be instructions of what to do each day?
  • Starguerra04
    Options
    Hello .. I started my challenge yesterday so I just did day 2 .. My question is has anyone seen results and how long before seeing results? I have a big butt and was looking good but stopped working out and it started heading south....
  • esnug
    esnug Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm happy to start something that would be challenging, but also beneficial! I'm ready for this, so toned butt! Here I come! :smokin:
  • Thundera026
    Options
    This sounds great! Good luck everyone :)).
  • minnieme58
    minnieme58 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I was wondering where the schedule was.
  • phytogurl
    phytogurl Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great challenge. I found this schedule from the April squat challenge...is this the schedule were using?
    When do we start :)

Day 1) 50 Squats
    Day 2) 55 Squats
    Day 3) 60 Squats
    Day 4) REST
    Day 5) 70 Squats
    Day 6) 75 Squats
    Day 7) 80 Squats
    Day 8) REST
    Day 9) 100 Squats
    Day 10) 105 Squats
    Day 11) 110 Squats
    Day 12) REST
    Day 13) 130 Squats
    Day 14) 135 squats
    Day 15) 140 squats
    Day 16) REST
    Day 17) 150 squats
    Day 18) 155 squats
    Day 19) 160 squats
    Day 20) REST
    Day 21) 180 squats
    Day 22) 185 squats
    Day 23) 190 squats
    Day 24) REST
    Day 25) 220 squats
    Day 26) 225 squats
    Day 27) 230 squats
    Day 28) REST
    Day 29 240 squats
    Day 30) 250 squats
  • sparkleberries
    sparkleberries Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am going to start day 1 tomorrow.
  • Nerdycurls
    Nerdycurls Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am a typical apple shape with 30 more pounds to lose.

While it is easy for me to figure out how to get my arms, legs, and waist to slim down, getting my butt to bulk up is difficult. I have a pancake butt (think Cher in that music video with all the sailors...I know, bad imagery) with no curves. I want to look balanced in my figure and have some cushion to sit on. If there is a regimen that works and produces actual results, I am willing to follow it.
  • Misshkey
    Misshkey Posts: 1
    Options
    I started this challenge on 4/22 and I did my 80 squats for today!
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I did this challenge last month and it was awesome! I would love to do it again! When do we start? May 1?