FMD Bars

Options
Has anyone tried the bars? They are pricey and only come boxed for each phase. You would need to buy 3 boxes which would be over $100.

Replies

• PghPammy
    PghPammy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I posted an idea Irlene had on Haylie's facebook page to make a box with 4 bars of each phase per box. Please go find that post and 'Like' it. If there are enough people that show interest, perhaps she will try marketing them that way?
  • michellyn
    michellyn Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Liked!
  • lindaw66
    lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Too bad we all live so far way from each other, we could each buy a box and share! I will find this on Facebook and like!:drinker:
  • tenagreear
    Options
    Liked!!
  • Fit_Housewife
    Fit_Housewife Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I liked it also, If anyone gets them please let us know how they are. I was thinking of ordering the Phase 2 to try them since this seems like it will be the hardest phase for me, I love sweets. I can't seem to find nitrate free jerky, anyone have luck with this?
  • lindaw66
    lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I liked it also, If anyone gets them please let us know how they are. I was thinking of ordering the Phase 2 to try them since this seems like it will be the hardest phase for me, I love sweets. I can't seem to find nitrate free jerky, anyone have luck with this?

I found some on Amazon.com, but they are not cheap! I haven't ordered yet because you have to order a box at a time.
  • PghPammy
    Options
    She is out of stock on her website of all bars. I found it interesting that the main ingredient for the Phase 2 bars is dates and there is 21 gr of sugar! I'm not trying to be negative, but my jaw dropped when I saw that. I understand to need for convenience at times, but alternative might be found elsewhere. Check the ingredients carefully in her products (also contains traces of milk, soy, peanuts, eggs, and wheat). I'm thinking a creative baker could make bars with similar ingredients.
  • Fit_Housewife
    Fit_Housewife Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You can make a lot of things with dates, they are so awesome. My two favorite things are date truffles and chocolate frosting they are both amazing! I was thinking of getting phase two bars because that's the hardest phase for me. I will just have to wait until they come in.
  • PghPammy
    Options
    That was not my point - I know a lot of things can be made with dates. I love dates. But dates are NOT on the list of foods for Phase 2. The only fruits approved for Phase 2 are lemons & limes. In fact, dates are not any food list for ANY phase! Figs are the closest and only for Phase 1. My surprise was that dates as the first ingredient in the Phase 2 bar, when they are not an approved food.
  • tenagreear
    tenagreear Posts: 26
    Options
    Has anyone found a replacement bar for the FMD bars? I am struggling with phase 2 big time.