mistakes on diet

Options
Today is the 3rd day for me and I can't believe I ate carrots & tomatoes!!! not allowed on phase 2.. the sad part is I cook for my sister so today she had tomatoes in her omlet and carrots/tomatoes for her lunch and again I put carrots in our stirfry....
tomorrow is another day....anyone done this yet?

Replies

• CallMeQT
    CallMeQT Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    When I read the book, the lists looked similar, so I missed the fact that there was a difference. Took me an hour of reading Haylie's FB page to pick up on that one. =-(

I too ate lots of carrots and tomatoes on P2 days, but my weight is down. Tomorrow is another day!
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I failed miserably yesterday. I think I am going to hold off and restart the diet on the 29th after my 5K. So I can train thoroughly for it and get back on track the following monday as well as being more prepared for the diet. This time I was not prepared not enough veggies in the house and such
  • bound4beauty
    bound4beauty Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I just spent an hour typing up the food lists into an Excel spreadsheet. That really helped me see what was allowed and in which phase. Plus, I left off all of the things that I know I won't eat. Like sardines :)
  • PghPammy
    PghPammy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just spent an hour typing up the food lists into an Excel spreadsheet. That really helped me see what was allowed and in which phase. Plus, I left off all of the things that I know I won't eat. Like sardines :)

That's a great idea! Much easier to see at a glance
  • debbylee22
    debbylee22 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I made the mistake of eating smoked almonds today... realized later that that means "not raw"...:ohwell:
    I thoroughly enjoyed Phase 3 today! Actually stuffed.

I have the book on kindle, it sure is hard to make lists, etc... wish there was a way to print off the essential lists. Have any of you found those phases in print online?