Mud Stash at Perfect North Slopes anyone???

Options
Well, this is my First Mud Stash (5k) I've ever done...I must be crazy!! I'm going on May 11, but I just wanted to see if anyone else out there is going and what to expect?? Any advice??

Replies

• mulsas
    mulsas Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Not familiar with that one, but I've done the Warrior Dash, and just got back from doing the Spartan Race this morning. If it is anything like those, then you will get crazy filthy. And since you will get soaking wet, wear nothing cotton, otherwise it will weigh a ton and will be hanging off of you. Clothes that are very light and tight will be your best bet. Your elbows and knees may take a bit of abuse, but nothing too bad.

But get someone to take pics of you, and have a blast. You won't believe how much fun you will have playing in the mud.
  • Ebcanada
    Ebcanada Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am just waking to the pain from yesterdays Spartan and all I can say is expect to have the time of your life! Don't wear heavy socks that bunch up in your shoes after getting wet (lesson learned yesterday). Id suggest compression shorts, tight fitting shirt, light socks, comfortable shoes, and gloves.
  • jennibell81
    Options
    Yes, thanks for the advice!! I plan on having a blast and getting very dirty! This is way out of my norm so I'm getting very excited and yet a little scared! ..