Anyone doing Brazil Butt Lift?

Options
Anyone doing or wanting to start Brazil Butt Lift? I'd like to do the whole, take before and after pictures, accountability partners and such. Let me know!

Replies

• sonybalony
    sonybalony Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it yesterday... i am sooo excited to start :-) I'm will to post photos one there is some progress :-)
  • lick_broccoli
    Options
    Cool! I love BBL! :) I will after 45 days. Hoping to reach my ultimate goal after 90 days- in time for my 26 birthday! And summer!
  • kkimber2
    kkimber2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have the cd's and love it!
  • tonyalenore
    tonyalenore Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I just got BBL, I'm mixing it in with turbofire. I was planning on doing turbofire and then BBL, but I decided to try bum bum and I love it, so i'm mixing it in lol.

Anyone doing either, I would love more friends doing the same workouts :)
  • KelsLovesRando
    Options
    I just started BBL last night. It was great! Took before pictures before the workout and planning on doing the whole 8 week program! I would love a support group as well. :)
  • coachmjfitness11
    Options
    I love BBL! Its a great program! I'm going to do the full schedule after I finish my tf/clx hybrid!
  • Mrs_Bones
    Mrs_Bones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I know this thread was started a while ago, but is anybody currently about to start BBL? I've decided to give it one more week on my current workout regime and I'm starting BBL for the first time on Feb 28th. This is my first beachbody program too :) Great to have some support if anyone else is starting around the same time!
  • manda_bubbles
    Options
    Just started BBL today...anyone else? Also started doing TurboFire today. Anyone else???? I would like to have friends doing these too. Going to add in Chalean Extreme.
  • Mrs_Bones
    Mrs_Bones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Just started BBL today...anyone else? Also started doing TurboFire today. Anyone else???? I would like to have friends doing these too. Going to add in Chalean Extreme.

I'm starting on monday!!! Have done turbofire though, maybe after BBL. Feel free to add me :)
  • BethW01
    BethW01 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am doing a BBL/Turbo Fire hybrid. It's going good. I love it.
  • kdanean1
    kdanean1 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm on day 33 and LOVING my results! I'm doing a 90 day challenge as well....wish I could upload my progress by phone!
  • kdanean1
    kdanean1 Posts: 8
    Options
    My 30 day results i'm doing a 90 day challenge so i'm 1/3 of the way through it! :) please no hateful or mean comments i'm trying to better myself and am aware of how bad i was at first ty!

PicsArt_1362415632923.jpg

PicsArt_1362415925370.jpg
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    My 30 day results i'm doing a 90 day challenge so i'm 1/3 of the way through it! :) please no hateful or mean comments i'm trying to better myself and am aware of how bad i was at first ty!

No hate from me...looking great!

I am going to start BBL on Monday. Most likely throw in some TurboJam as well
  • Melany502
    Melany502 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Me! I am on week 5. :) I LOVE Leandro and the whole program. I have been taking weekly pics and measurements and it's helping me stay motivated. And none of my old pants fit. I am in the smallest size I've ever been in,
  • kellegg22
    kellegg22 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am seriously thinking about buying it right now! Especially after seeing kdanean1's photos. I never really trust the infomercial before and afters so it's nice to see REAL people and their REAL results
  • lapocienta
    lapocienta Posts: 39 Member
    Options

WTG! I have a similar body and would LOVE to have those results in just a month. Nice improvement! I should try this workout.
  • perth2paris
    Options
    Day One today of BBL! I'm doing 60 days which will take me straight in to a holiday and hopefully rocking my white one piece! Great work kdanean1 !! You have definitely inspired me with both your bravery and results!! I took my before pics today. I really hope I see as much difference in 1 month that you did.
  • ciarak2
    ciarak2 Posts: 1
    Options
    I purchased BBL last Spring and I am finally feeling confident enough to start it in June of this year. I am going to be doing a hybrid of this with Insanity, mostly because I must be crazy or something... :laugh: But seriously I think I am up to the challenge now so we'll see how this goes for me.:happy:
  • gorgeoouslady
    Options
    I will purchase BBL this month to start on June 3 with Insanity in 5 weeks. I will start over to do BBL and Insanity of 2 rounds on July 1.
  • scubar17
    scubar17 Posts: 43
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'll be starting the 60-day Classic Solution on Monday May 20. I "previewed" the program for three days last week and I'm very excited!