Womens study group

Options
Hi, Im new to this group. Looking for Christian women for a book study group. I am going to start a private womens study group to discuss the book "Made to Crave, satisfying your deepest desire with God, not food" by Lysa Terkeurst, President of Proverbs 31 Ministries. I'd like to start reading the 1st chapter on May 1st and then read one chapter a week (they're fairly short and she's fun to read!) And we can have our discussions about the chapter during that week. Let me know if you would like to be added, and if you have friends that want to join let me know. There is no set day to discuss/post thoughts, so it's pretty much up tp u how much time you spend on this study.

Replies

• greatfoodlady
    Options
    And if anyone wants to add me as friend, please feel free! :happy:
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    awesome. I have a women's bible study group I am co coordinator of called women's bible study. we are studying Luke right now.

I have done made to crave when I checked out the book its really good.
  • flowergirl45
    flowergirl45 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm on board!
  • dorthymcconnel
    dorthymcconnel Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    The book study group sounds great. I'm not sure i can get the book in time for your start date, but maybe I can catch up if I don't have to wait too long to get it.
  • CASSIEWESTSUNRISE
    CASSIEWESTSUNRISE Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    anyone wants to add me too :drinker:
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    Options
    @dottie plan b go to the made to crave group it has the days posted for you and you can read it from that. that is how I went through the book.
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I think this sounds fantastic! I have been looking for a faith-based program about breaking the cycle of binge eating and craving food! I have some points on my Amazon account, so I'll see if I can get it on my Kindle.

I also have a good friend that has been dealing with the same issues, and is a believer. She is on this site, but isn't on here regularly. I'll see if she wants to join as well.
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    Options
    you are welcome to post the study here if you would like on the message boards.we can offer different studies like that in case our members want to join
  • spoarch21
    spoarch21 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am currently in a book study at my church, We have just completed "Made to Crave" and we are starting the "Made to Crave action plan" this week. This book along with the support and encouragement from the ladies in this group have changed my whole mind set and motivated me in a way nothing else has. My time on the computer is very limited and I would love to join when possible. Great idea!!!
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    If it's not too late, I would love to join this study.
  • jzbjjm
    jzbjjm Posts: 30
    Options
    Is it too late, has this book group already started. I would have to stop by the library or check out online to find the book. :)