Sunday 4/28 commitment and reflect over last week

Options
2»

Replies

• brina1977
    brina1977 Posts: 14
    Options
    Last week was a little stressful. Life happens and i feel like i'm running around crazy with not enough time for anything. I've done too good on watching my calorie content. Rather than eating something terrible i decide i don't have the time or the calories to spare and skip it altogether, only to find that my calorie count is way too low every day.

I have done pretty well on my work outs. Not traditional, but whatever i can fit in wherever i happen to be. I've taken up hackey sack so i can spend more time with my boys doing something they love. turns out it's quite the little calorie burner. and it scored me extra super cool mom points at the earth jam festival this weekend.

I'm setting my attention to eating more often this week. Getting some good snacks on hand for when things are hectic and busy.
  • TheFabTam
    TheFabTam Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wanted to post even tho it's monday. I had no access to a computer this weekend but got plenty of workouts in. I ran, I stretched, I push and I succeeded this weekend! I'll be weighing in this morning.
  • ctpeace
    ctpeace Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Also a Monday poster: This week was improvement for me, weight loss overall was amazing, but I was bloated on the first weigh in. I ordered my Tanita last week and hope to have improved monitoring capabilities shortly. I monitored better in evenings, but friday night and saturday were pretty off. I'm not getting enough fiber on weekends apparently, and will improve this week. Exercise is basically on track.