Looking for motivating UK friends who kick *kitten*

Options
plantboy2
plantboy2 Posts: 224 Member
I've been on the site quite a while now and it's helped me a lot. Had MFP friends from doing P90X earlier this year (which was great) but they were all American and to be honest I had no idea that they were going on about. It would be nice to get some UK friends on here who like working out, eating well and motivating each other. Team kick *kitten*.

About me: I'm 33, 6'3, weigh 14 stone (down from 17 at my heaviest) and father to a two year old with another on the way in August :) Desk job, but it takes me all over the world throughout the year.

Replies

• pinksarahjane
    pinksarahjane Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi im Sarah from the east feel free to add me
  • amateurdude
    amateurdude Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add away.
  • Ant_the_old_keith_lemon
    Options
    i generally work out to just below overtraining zone ha! add me.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    I'm in the uk, 32 6'3", 16st down from 19st 6lb my heaviest.
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    You called?

I eat well, lift heavy and kick *kitten* in the extreme. :-D

10st 12lb (although I work in kg, so 69.3kg) down from 13st last September and 14st at my heaviest a few years ago.
  • cattrill
    cattrill Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Bit of a cardio/running/gym obsessive atm, try to go around 3-4 times a week so feel free to add :)
  • spongeh
    spongeh Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You sound like me, except 6 years younger and 2 stone lighter lol

I'm 39, 6'3 16 stone 3lb down from 18stone, work at a desk and excersise wise I'm doing Stonglifts and try a fit in some walking or mountain biking when time allows :smile:

I have an open diary and I always accept new friends.
  • meesh045
    meesh045 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm happy for anyone here to add me :-)
  • stitchtastic
    Options
    I'm very motivated,very supportive.I'm currently doing the C25K (W6 D3 tomorrow)
    I eat well (now),but also enjoy my wine night on a Friday :wink: and sometimes Saturday! :wink:
    I like happy possitive people.I don't like whiners,who make excuses for how they are.
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    rugby playing, runner and occassional cyclist (bike is in need of repair again!!!)
    I do loads of exercise but am trying to get the eating under control again
    fee free to add me
  • barrattandrew
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • plantboy2
    plantboy2 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Thanks Team - requests sent.

"I came here to kick *kitten* and chew gum. I'm all out of gum"
  • Perixi
    Perixi Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm in London, feel free to add I'm currently doing c25k and Jamie Eason's LiveFit at the gym.
  • jamesrmgibson
    jamesrmgibson Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in the South-West, a newbie to this, so feel free to add me!
    I'm 22, 6ft 1in, 19st 0lbs, down from 19st 12lbs at my heaviest just 4 weeks ago. I enjoy football, cycling, swimming & rugby.
  • carolynh7
    carolynh7 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I'm from the south west too and always looking for new friends - doing mainly cardio at the moment but may branch out into more strength training soon
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm from London. Since I joined MFP which was 3 weeks ago, I managed to lose 3 lbs so I'm now 10st 2lbs. Feel free to add me as I would do with some motivation as well :happy:
  • GonnaBFit2510
    GonnaBFit2510 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hiya feel free to add, need some more MFP buddies to motivate me and vice versa along the way. :)