your results from CF

Options
juicemoogan
juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
Hey everyone.. Lets get our own little success stories thread here.. I wanna see your before I started CF pics and your Now Pics!
Lets see your progress!

Let the Gun show begin!! ;)

Replies

• Melissaf0925
    Options
    My profile picture... I've lost 45 lbs and probably 8+ inches off my waist since I started 13 months ago.
  • juicemoogan
    Options
    Great job Melissa!! :)
  • shaywallis
    shaywallis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    wish I could post pics. All of mine are on my profile though = )
  • juicemoogan
    Options
    let me help you out....

33187916_4919.jpg

Looking good Shay! :)
  • jlcuster
    jlcuster Posts: 22
    Options
    I don't have pictures but...
    1. Lost about 50 lbs of fat.
    2. Lost about 6 inches from my waist.
    3. Best shape of my life.
    4. Wife thinks I'm "looking good".
  • Melissaf0925
    Options
    Great job Melissa!! :)

Thank you Juice (wait... errrrrrrrr! Lol)! I have started hitting the point of gaining back weight but now it is all muscle.
  • shaywallis
    shaywallis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! You should see my 2wk post partum pic compared to my current one. Major difference!!! Everyone keep up the amazing work.
  • juicemoogan
    Options
    I don't have pictures but...
    1. Lost about 50 lbs of fat.
    2. Lost about 6 inches from my waist.
    3. Best shape of my life.
    4. Wife thinks I'm "looking good".

50 lbs of fat!! amazing!!!!

Great work!
  • sara_m83
    sara_m83 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    This is my first time posting any progress pics on MFP. This is a difference of 3 months of Crossfit - mid January 2013 to mid April 2013. In terms of weight loss, it's only about a 4lb difference between the two photos.

fab062b1-edd5-49b5-b606-3b112f4b95f6.jpg
  • juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    This is my first time posting any progress pics on MFP. This is a difference of 3 months of Crossfit - mid January 2013 to mid April 2013. In terms of weight loss, it's only about a 4lb difference between the two photos.

fab062b1-edd5-49b5-b606-3b112f4b95f6.jpg
    woah. this is awesome.
  • Mrs_Duh
    Mrs_Duh Posts: 263
    Options
    I've been terrible at taking pictures, but with a combination of Crossfit and Paleo, I have lost about 25lbs. over the course of a year. when I started Crossfit, I couldn't run 800m, and now I can run over three miles. I'm in the best shape of my life and happier than I've ever been.

While I've made a lot of positive physical changes, the biggest gains I've made are mental. Crossfit has taught me how to push through the pain, how to work hard, how to put mind over matter, etc. It has also taught me lessons about failing, learning lessons, and persisting until I succeed.
  • Jenleo26
    Jenleo26 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up my 4th week going 2-3 times a week (11 classes total) and lost 3 inches and 2 pounds. I am not strong at all, so I don't even lift that much and usually do the alternative exercise, so I can't wait until I get stronger!
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    no pics easily at hand. CF for 15 months has led to 35 lbs. lost overall (25 since mfp), 2 dress sizes, waaaay less jiggle (even the stomach that has gone thru 3 pregnancies), lots more flexibility and strength, AND I went from barely being able to move without pain (back injury) to being nearly pain free, most days. I can't imagine going back to my no CF life. (plus, my husband likes that I am as strong as he is)
  • happyheathen927
    happyheathen927 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I hate trying to post pics here, but I started CF in late January. In 3 months I'd lost 20 lb. and 3 dress sizes.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Got my first bar muscle up today. :drinker:
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    I hate trying to post pics here, but I started CF in late January. In 3 months I'd lost 20 lb. and 3 dress sizes.
    Awesome!
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Got my first bar muscle up today. :drinker:
    That's amazing - well done - you must feel so accomplished!