Introduce yourself!

Options
chemprof1
chemprof1 Posts: 5 Member
Hi folks,

Since our usernames aren't very close to our actual names, I thought it might be good to have a thread where we introduce ourselves, so we can connect the username to someone in camp!

My name is Anne, and I teach at Guilford College. I've been doing Bootcamp for awhile now, and started Zumba about this time last year. I like both a lot, but I think I like Zumba a little better than Bootcamp. :tongue:

Replies

• cdean006
    cdean006 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm Chelsea. I'm just finishing up a master's in library studies at UNCG. Besides walking to and from campus for class/work, I live a largely sedentary life. Never been an athlete, but my book wormish ways are catching up to me now that I'm getting older and my metabolism is slowing down. I'm also a junk food addict...all of which adds up to pretty unhealthy habits!

I'm working on changing my ways, slowly but surely. This is my first boot camp, but I definitely hope to carve out some room in my life for fitness long term.
  • hugginsrachel
    Options
    Hey Boot camp A, I'm Rachel and just turned 27 this month. I am a textile designer. I sit all day at a computer and find excuses to skip working out in the afternoon (except zumba tues/thurs now which i love). I took three months of boot camp last year and decided that was working best for me so I'm back! I need to get in shape for summer, my sister's wedding pictures (yikes!), and generally i would like to be more fit and healthy.