Dear Gamefly

Options
chellebublz
chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
Please send me Bioshock Infinite now, I have an empty slot and it says "Available Now"

What do you have in your Q? We have Bioshock Infinite, Injustice and Dead Island Riptide. And it will stay that way until they send one. Everytime I add something else just because it's taking too long for them to send something, they send the one we didn't REALLY want. So that's not going to happen this time lol

Replies

• mrs727remedy
    mrs727remedy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Mine has the exact same games in the q. I want dead island first tho.
  • chellebublz
    Options
    I rented the first Dead Island so I didn't beat that one completely, and I've never played the other Bioshocks, so I really don't have a perference between the 3.
  • EMJenkinson
    EMJenkinson Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've got too many games to count, and my sister's dog ate my last game... so I still have to pay for it first. QQ
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I heard that it's an awesome game. I want to RedBox it for the 360 when I have some time.
  • chellebublz
    Options
    Not gonna lie, mainly got those because my fiance also REALLY wants to play them and I was able to convince him to send Black Ops 2 back for them them lol. I was getting soooo sick of hearing 10 year olds talk ****, ohhh man if that were my kid....lol

They did finally send Bioshock so YAY. I may send Skyrim back and get something else so I am kinda bored with it..