Filling the void?

Options
Ashkea76
Ashkea76 Posts: 7,115 Member
Are you watching anything to fill the void now?

I've been catching up on Grimm and Revolution...but not many shows are MUST SEE for me like The Walking Dead.

What about you?

Replies

• Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    There's nothing for me that fills the Walking Dead void although I'm looking forward to the Brad Pitt film about zombies (World War Z).
  • glenner
    glenner Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I tried the Netflix new series that they put all 13 episodes out at once. It is called Hemlock Grove but it is only so-so. Also watching The Following and Bates Motel but not even close to Walking Dead.
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Nothing fills the void.... I just keep watching the seasons over and over and over till the new one starts.
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I'm also watching Revolution and Bates Motel. I also have yet to check out the webisodes so I'll be doing that this summer. And I do the Zombies, Run c25k, which is really fun.
  • lika50
    lika50 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Bates Motel is fantastic.

We also recently got into Jericho on Netflix and (dare I say) actually find it much more exciting than The Walking Dead. (And that says a lot, because we LOVE Walking Dead.) Definitely recommend Jericho if you haven't seen it....
  • lika50
    Options
    Oooh, and almost forgot... Supernatural. Season 8 right now, but you can catch up on the back episodes with Netflix. Ah-freaking-mazing show.
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I've been watching "Hemlock Grove" on Netflix, but not much is happening. It's too slow moving. A friend recommended "Fringe" on Netflix so I'll be checking that one out, along with "Jericho" now. Thanks for the recommendation, lika50.

I also watch "The Following."
  • lika50
    Options
    Fringe is a trip and The Following is great. Enjoy Jericho! Wish I could watch it again for the first time. *sigh*
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i've been catching up on netflix stuff.

i recently finished the borgias, not the showtime version but the canal+ one that's much better IMO
    watching Grimm and i'm thinking about restarting Supernatural from season 1
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    I'm also watching Revolution and Bates Motel. I also have yet to check out the webisodes so I'll be doing that this summer. And I do the Zombies, Run c25k, which is really fun.
    i started that this week. 2 workouts so far. i really like it so far and cant wait to be running the full time in 8 weeks!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Bates Motel is fantastic.

We also recently got into Jericho on Netflix and (dare I say) actually find it much more exciting than The Walking Dead. (And that says a lot, because we LOVE Walking Dead.) Definitely recommend Jericho if you haven't seen it....

If you like Jericho you should check out Survivors. It's a BBC show and it's really good!
  • I_am_Kara
    I_am_Kara Posts: 2,593 Member
    Options
    Still on Season 2 of Walking Dead...trying to catch up...