New & Looking for Friends with similar goals

Options
Hi! I'm 5'9, 170 lbs, starting again on my fitness journey!

The goal is to set my mind/focus on overall feeling stronger!
If I can focus on that, then the fat loss will seem like an added bonus!

I've lost 70 lbs so far! Will post pics on my profile tomorrow!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and 172. I'm looking to lose a bit, but mostly at this point I want to tone up and work on gaining some muscle. I've lost 75lbs so far. Feel free to friend. :)
  • Raspberry_Jelly1987
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'9, 170 lbs, starting again on my fitness journey!

The goal is to set my mind/focus on overall feeling stronger!
    If I can focus on that, then the fat loss will seem like an added bonus!

I've lost 70 lbs so far! Will post pics on my profile tomorrow!

:flowerforyou:

Hello! I think I'm starting off at pretty much the same weight you were before you started losing weight. So to hear you've lost 70lb is incredibly encouraging!! Massive congrats for that! Would be intrigued to see your before and after pictures! :)

...I'm 5"11 and currently 230lbs.

I think the hardest part when you're first starting out is getting into the right mind set! Hopefully I am...because I'd love to see myself get results as good as yours! x
  • daisy1_2013
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'9. My starting weight in January was 196 and I'm now down to 152 I've got another 20 pounds to go so we can cheer each other on. I'll send you a request. Best of luck : )
  • tc41586
    tc41586 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I am also 5'9" I am 214lbs with a short term goal of 185 and a long term goal of 165. We can all use some motivation and encouragement!
  • jzebracki
    jzebracki Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You are where I want to be! I am 5'9" and my goal weight is 170. Your starting weight was 238, and mine was 257 last year on May 5th. I have been around 212 - 214 ever since the beginning of the year, and I can't seem to budge. Good luck to you in your last 20 pounds. You have made awesome progress. Do you have a before and after photo to share so I can dream? Take care!
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 173, 5'10 and still looking to lose another stone or so- feel free to add
  • Naturally_EB
    Naturally_EB Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me too- that goes for everyone else as well. I'm 5'10" and I'm aiming to lose 40- 50lbs :smile:
  • SunflowerCutie
    SunflowerCutie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Fill free to add me as well. I'm 5'8-5'9 and 206lbs. I was 190lbs last year and I got out of the 200s but back to it again but I'm not giving up. My goal is around 160-175.
  • Mommyjenlynn
    Mommyjenlynn Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am 5"10. Currently 145 lbs. I lost 35 lbs. My most weight lost was 43 lbs making me 138 lbs but I put back on a little of it. I have been trying to maintain which is difficult being a busy mom and full time student. I am always looking for more friends and a support system. You can add me if you like. I have tracked my food/exercise now for over 800 days. I think that losing weight is really a life time commitment.