Motivation!!!

erniemj
erniemj Posts: 187 Member
Posting keeps you motivated!! Did the Elliptical yesterday - worked very hard, did forward, backward, and went all they way up to the max level of 25 (only four minutes of it - but 2 of those were backward!!) it was a great great workout!! I think I am going to try a crossfit class tonight...oy vey!

Replies

• true90inc
    true90inc Posts: 33 Member
    Nice workout!
  • juliasnewlife
    juliasnewlife Posts: 50 Member
    Had a killer Zumba class yesterday and am dying today. LOL!
  • erniemj
    Had a killer Zumba class yesterday and am dying today. LOL!

Zumba is awesome!!!

Exercise has been wonky for me the last couple of days - going to gym in the morning, otherwise, I may never get there!!! doing a 30 squat challenge and a 30 day pushup challenge too!!
  • x_JT_x
    x_JT_x Posts: 364
    I've heard great things about Zumba. Sadly, I'm ridiculously uncoordinated and fear that one is out of my reach.
  • erniemj
    I am totally uncoordinated, and so is most of the people in the class, sure there are always those native latin gals who look fabulous doing it - but the rest of the class is a bunch of women of various ages and sizes just doing what they can and still having fun doing it!!!

Softball games today (I coach) but still doing squats and pushups challenge - yesterday was 2 sets of 60 squats and then I did 16 pushups - not too much, would have preferred to get to the gym, but will take what I can get. rainy day - so muddy game!!! the girls will love it!!
  • true90inc
    true90inc Posts: 33 Member
    My fear of Zumba (especially if I can con someone into going with me) - well - I would need a change of clothes......probably within 2 minutes.......from laughing so hard (if you know what I mean!!!!)